What is your goal?

danielc655

Enjoying it so far?

Definetly, the best series I've played / am playing

It's so much better than any other game, so well made, for instance, finding someone by listening to their heartbeat ( a regular game would only show you a pic of the man and you had to find him), Psycho Mantis 'moving our controllers' back in the PS1 times!!

Masterpiece 

• Like 1

Definetly, the best series I've played / am playing

It's so much better than any other game, so well made, for instance, finding someone by listening to their heartbeat ( a regular game would only show you a pic of the man and you had to find him), Psycho Mantis 'moving our controllers' back in the PS1 times!!

Masterpiece

Good to hear you're enjoying it man. Just a heads up, play Ground Zeroes after you're done with the numbered titles and Peace Walker. Portable Ops isn't essential but it does add to the story if you're up to getting a psp.

1. Platinum the games I have

2. Sell games (never "trade-in") I've gotten the plat on so someone else can enjoy them

3. Replace games I've sold with new games

This is not dogmatic, just my goal. I'll gladly give up on games just like I did on Tron if it sucks as badly.

• Like 1

My goal is to get up to 1 trophy a day average on my profile. I have had this profile since the PS3 came out in 2006 and started getting trophies in 2008, but had an issue where my Ps3 would not sync trophies and then ultimately got the ylod. There is about a 3-4 gap where I beat games and the trophies were lost when the Ps3 died and then a few months where I had no Ps3. Just going back through old games to build up with completion % and increase the trophy per day average.

My goal is to experience a large amount of great games that are out or coming out, and to go for the platinums of games in my backlog that I really enjoyed...I care more about what games make up my collection rather then the size of it. To me a platinum is a way for me to distinguish between the games that left a mark on me and the ones that didn't...

Good to hear you're enjoying it man. Just a heads up, play Ground Zeroes after you're done with the numbered titles and Peace Walker. Portable Ops isn't essential but it does add to the story if you're up to getting a psp.

I have all the numbered and Peace Walker, I have a psp and if you say Portable Ops adds to the story, I think I will check that one!