What is your goal?

danielc655

Most of all having fun, but also:

- 40 plats (achieved and upgraded to 45)

- Level 20 (currently halfway 19)

- 3600 Trophies (3100 atm)

- Completion rate > 60%

Started the year at 26 plats, level 17 and 2400 trophies, ~50% completion.

I don't have trophy-related goals; If I like the game and the platinum is not too hard to earn, I'll go for it.

My goal is to put enough Forma on the warframes and weapons that I like so that they can be very powerful! Especially for late-game. Oh yeah, and the game is Warframe; I'm hooked on it! :D

To try and get online trophies before servers go offline to sometimes, not sure if any games I have are going offline soon, but I have heard some are think that was ruled out for some of the titles.

Think I have all of Borderlands online trophies that were required.

Now I'm trying to get online trophies for GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Aliens vs Predator and maybe Hawx

I also kind of want to get online trophies for Blacklist, Assassin's Creed games, SSX, NHL 14(maybe),Brutal Legend, Battlefield 3 & 4, Borderlands 2, Uncharted 2, PABR, Rayman Legends(only need 1 I think), Batman Origins and GTA V.

there might be others I might go after, some of these may take me a while although I am almost done with GTA IV.

As far as platinums I would like to reach 30-50 platinums sometime

Also going to be working on platinuming Enslaved Odyssey to the West, kind of wanted to replay the game anyway

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

You and Conan know what is best in life. And i want to feel the spring wind, that blows in the north of every man's heart.

No trophy or platinum goals. I'm just gonna have fun playing different games and replay games i enjoyed.

Getting as many trophies as I want to (or feel like) from every game I play.

I know that sounds a bit strange, but if I'm really enjoying a game, I'll be happy to go for the platinum. On the other hand, if I'm happy with completing the game once and have no urge to go for the platinum (e.g. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2... not a great game) then I won't.

I try to make sure I'm ALWAYS having FUN. Sometimes that means going for the plat, and sometimes it doesn't.

Apart from that, my current 'goal' is trying to get at least 'A' rank for every game; it's so nice to look through a list that looks like this :D

Right now, trophy-wise, to get as many MP trophies on my game list as possible, ideally all of them. At first I thought it was going to be a chore, but I'm really enjoying the chance to play the games that were sitting on my backlog and also to meet new players online. I never was interested in MP before I started trophy hunting, but to my surprise it's proving fun and enjoyable. Not something I plan to keep doing regularly after I get this goal done, but a nice break from my usual gaming habits.

My goal is to have fun. and I have fun getting trophies.

Also this. I'm always a little confused when I see people saying that they don't care about trophies on a forum about... trophies. Trophies changed the way I play for the better. I still play only games I'm genuinely interested on, but I've been playing them much more thoroughly since I've got into trophy hunting. They add an extra flavour to the experience IMHO.

Although, I enjoy getting trophies, I don't make them a priority, but since we're making goals, maybe 20 platinums? (currently at 14). Currently, I got Ratchet 1 and 2 to do (which I hear are easy), also LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7. Plus there's probably a few easy plats in the PS Plus games I haven't bothered to start yet :)

to maintain or raise my completion rate, while keeping my trophies over 2 per day
and platinum most games i play (well at least those without a bunch of multiplayer stuff)

- of course doing this without forcefully playing games for trophies

Edited by dino_22479