Your first PSN friend ever.

awesome_guy_9000

My Friend was a guy named Verycoolme i met him on Littlebigplanet 1 and i still play with him this very day after LBP1 i got Littlebigplanet 2 and we played on that a ton so were still good friends on playstation just haven't really played with him recently 

My first PSN friend was Destructocron. He is still on my friend's list and we still party up. He has actually become one of my best friends and is like a younger version of me. We met on WFC back in July 2010 in the co-op campaign. I was hosting and someone in our three-man party died. He thought he was host and so he backed out and sent me a message apologizing because he couldn't find our game again.

I sent him a message in return saying, "It's okay. Add me if you want. I don't have any friends yet." Lol.

To this day, we've partied up in WFC, FOC (WFC's sequel), ME3, Minecraft, TLoU and have a group of friends that are close and party up in the same games as well.

My first psn friend was a guy I met while playing call of duty 3 his name was Abdul something (at that time world at war was the shizz and about 40 or less people were on cod 3) we flanked the enemy and a few matches together then he added me and we contacted each other, it turned out we live in the same neighborhood but after a while we stopped talking to each other and he has been inactive for more then a year lol

Wow. I just remember deleting GizmoF09 because he was inactive for about 3 weeks. Maybe I should message him again saying it's been about a year.

3 weeks and you deleted them?! I have friends that I liked to play with still on my list and their account says: "Last signed in over 2 years ago"

He is back online again, so if you want to add him again, go ahead.

3 weeks and you deleted them?! I have friends that I liked to play with still on my list and their account says: "Last signed in over 2 years ago"

I know someone who hasn't been on in 10 months lol.

I know someone who hasn't been on in 10 months lol