What changes would you make to PSN?

awesome_guy_9000

I wish when I boot up a game for the first time, it would ask if I want to collect trophies for it. (like it does for online save data) I have rented and borrowed games just to see if I may want to buy them and when I decide against it, I end up with 0% permanently fixed to my list.  

• Like 2

Pretty much all of the above

- Delete games with 0%

- Trophies for all the older games

- Fix Friends List Problems

- Being able to see and chat with friends that are online between all 3 consoles

This guy pretty much nailed it.

I think you should be able to change your region if you move.  I may move to the USA at some point in the future - it'd be nice to be able to simply change my account to the US region without all this pissing about with setting up a dummy account to buy games at the local prices when/if I move.

• Like 3

Honestly, I would probably add party chat to be able to go through all 3 systems just like PS4 and Vita are able to.

I always wanted the ability to change name, I have made way to many accounts before this one where I can finally say I'm happy.

Add trophies to older games such as Assassins Creed, CoD4, Jericho etc. Mainly because it would look better having trophies to a complete set of games.

Whenever we press playstation store we have the option of going to different region stores.

I think Im not the only one that want this 

Allow username changes

whether its thru a fee or whatever. Srsly how complicated is this.

Of course, the obvious ones, letting people change their PSN ID and ability to delete trophies, at least those with 0%.

I'd also like the PSN store to get changed on PS3, because the current one runs like garbage and it crashes and freezes constantly when you're on there for more than 5 min. Also it'd be nice if people could change their region. 

As a few said..delete 0%. I know you can 'hide' it but while that removes others seeing them the user can still be tormented by it lol

Name change would be cool, Not for me now but for others and the option would be nice as I doubt I'll always like this name. Though I believe unlike xbox which the license is tied to a email, they are tied to the actual name on PSN hence sony's 'its complicated'. But Why not then like steam offer a 'screen' name (kind of like how ps4 can display a real name)

Option to change region. Not every day but some people do actually move for work/personal reasons. Seems silly they can't arrange this change once or twice.

Being able to delete demos from your downloadlist. So you don't need to scroll down for ten minutes when you want to redownload a game or dlc. Or at least make it more user friendly by splitting it up into different lists or something (e.g. Games/DLC/Demos). I don't know much about this stuff but maybe there is a way to implement it, so you can only delete the free stuff and can't make a mistake by removing something you paid for.

• Like 1