Just want to make sure

Priere

Is this game worth playing?

i'm getting it this saturday so i was curious to know stuff about it.

this will be my second zombie game after the last of us [i admit i was scared of zombies till last year when something happened]

what i really want to know is, does the campaigns can be selected or one after another? (and no i don't want to see youtube walkthroughs for spoilers)

idk why but i really want to start jack's campaign.

Thank you in advance  :rolleyes:

RE6 is good but it's more action orientated than the earlier Resident Evil's so it's a lot different to the survival game play of The Last of Us.

Now with the patch you can play all 4 of the campaign's at any time, although it is recommended to leave the 4th campaign for last.

Because there are loads of protagonists, you'll be introduced to most of the main ones from the previous games too so there's bound to be one you'll instantly take a liking too and will ease you in to the game slowly. I'd recommend going for either Leon or Jake's first because they have different sets of enemies and are not as difficult as Chris's which is very action based compared to the rest. You'll get a lot of fun out of the main campaign and it's good that you can play them in any order to take a break from one and move on to another. 

Also, you should definitely try out The Mercenaries mini game which is tons of fun and especially addictive if you get a good partner! :D

Depending on how you feel towards RE6, you should try out the older titles, especially the first 3 which are old school survival horror and less action based as 4-6 tend to start losing the survival horror elements (even though 4 is my favourite like many others!).  

:yay: really glad that's the case, cuz i really don't like the one after another thing.

the 4th campaign is locked until you've beaten the first 3 though.

the 4th campaign is ada's i presume? heh if so, no problem.

Thank you kindly  :rolleyes:

:yay: really glad that's the case, cuz i really don't like the one after another thing.

the 4th campaign is ada's i presume? heh if so, no problem.

Thank you kindly  :rolleyes:

after one of the patches 4th campaign is available from the start

Edited by Gwinambele

Alright, will try it out this saturday, thank you all kindly.

as for what campaign i'm gonna start, for sure leon's or jake's.

also, i remember playing RE5 once, wasn't that interesting and got scared for a while.

as for RE4 everyone keeps telling me to play it along with RE operation raccoon city.

but one question, the mercenaries mini game, can i play it with someone on my friend list in psn?

if so, def gonna try it with him.

Alright, will try it out this saturday, thank you all kindly.

as for what campaign i'm gonna start, for sure leon's or jake's.

also, i remember playing RE5 once, wasn't that interesting and got scared for a while.

as for RE4 everyone keeps telling me to play it along with RE operation raccoon city.

but one question, the mercenaries mini game, can i play it with someone on my friend list in psn?

if so, def gonna try it with him.

Apparently ORC is really glitchy for some reason and I've heard bad things about it but it's the only one I've never played so I'll have to get it eventually haha.

4 is my personal favourite probably because it has the mix of survival horror and action elements in it that work really well. Probably helps that Leon is my favourite protagonist along with Claire though and there are some pretty scary moments in 4 compared to the newer games. 

And yep if they have RE6 too, you can invite your friends to play mercenaries with you and also join your campaign at any time to give you a hand! :D

Edited by talithacs

eh gonna skip RE ORC anyway.

I'll probably enjoy RE4 more than any i played.

oh yeaaaaah, i did hear about players can join your campaign, i'll def try that with the mercenaries mini game. and yeah i do have a "friend" who will get it too.

Resident Evil 6 is a good game. I actually liked all of the game, but it's not Resident Evil. They sadly changed the concept of the game. But I won't say is bad because is not. Is just sad that they changed the roots of the game.

Resident evil revelations is better IMO

And by the way it would be so amazing if they released REmake with trophies but I think it will never happen.

• Like 1

Resident Evil 6 is a good game. I actually liked all of the game, but it's not Resident Evil. They sadly changed the concept of the game. But I won't say is bad because is not. Is just sad that they changed the roots of the game.

Resident evil revelations is better IMO

Is that so? guess i have to play to decide.

you can get RE4 and RE:CV for half price in the eu at the moment if you want to play them I would definitely pick them up now as they're both well worth it!

EU accounts you say? i will check it out. thanks