All That Glitters Glitch!

playdemos1

My last challenges were Vendecentre :/

Damn, i think i have to restart the challenges, with some luck i have other save in chapter 21, so i just have to complete the challenges, at the least now i know the challenges, and when win some gems, upgrade somethings...

I am sad anyway :(

I don't remember there being any glitches with the challenges. Can you elaborate? What causes it? Is it a confirmed glitch?

Basically if you finished all the challeges and did your last challenge on the village where theres only kids (dont know that areas name) it will not pop up at all. The only way to fix this is having a previous save that require you to finish all challenge from the village and have a different challenge somewhere else. Otherwise you will have to start all over again. I believe I know this glitch on a trophy guide and no it hasn't been patched as far as I know..

Before restarting or being concerned that the trophies related to challenges might be glitched, go through the following checklist:

1) Open up your menu [sELECT] and check all your challenges. There are 20 in total, so make sure you actually have them all.

2) Tap each one and check that the gold medal (top listed score) says "COMPLETE."

3) If yes to all in #2, then it's glitched. BUT there are a couple of very easy to miss/forget about challenges. Notably, in the Industrial Area, there is one to the far north that can be excluded from the map! I thought mine had glitched until I checked my side quest list.

I have heard rumours of the "doing your final mission in the kids' village will glitch it," but have yet to see this confirmed. So definitely double check your quests!

Edited by FlamingR1ft

Before restarting or being concerned that the trophies related to challenges might be glitched, go through the following checklist:

1) Open up your menu [sELECT] and check all your challenges. There are 20 in total, so make sure you actually have them all.

2) Tap each one and check that the gold medal (top listed score) says "COMPLETE."

3) If yes to all in #2, then it's glitched. BUT there are a couple of very easy to miss/forget about challenges. Notably, in the Industrial Area, there is one to the far north that can be excluded from the map! I thought mine had glitched until I checked my side quest list.

I have heard rumours of the "doing your final mission in the kids' village will glitch it," but have yet to see this confirmed. So definitely double check your quests!

There has been reports of doing the Boutoume challenges last will glitch if your final gold medal happens to be in Boutoume. I did them first so I wouldn't know; I just got this off the internet. 

There has been reports of doing the Boutoume challenges last will glitch if your final gold medal happens to be in Boutoume. I did them first so I wouldn't know; I just got this off the internet. 

I heard this too. Fingers crossed for the OP that he has an old save that he can load up so that he doesn't have to start again!

I finished all the ones in Boutoume whilst I was there as I didn't think that I'd be able to return to it once I left, so this didn't happen to me.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have this problem as well... Have all the challenges with Silver at least I the trophy still hasn't popped up. And no save to go back to. :(

Never mind, apparently I was missing one challenge that you can't see without zooming in on the map. It's in Endestria. Check this post: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/gravity-rush/162327-19-challenges-found-theres-no-20-a.html