Playstation Move Navigation Controller

Artemisthemp

Sure, I can tell you as I have found the need to buy one myself :) If you have any interest in using the PS Move Sharpshooter (which I do), you must have a move controller and the navigation controller. Also, my brother needed one as he was playing Playstation Move Heroes and the Navigation Controller would have been used to move your character. He did make it through using a regular controller but, it was very awkward without the navigation controller. I hope this helps you out :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I bought this over 6 months ago. really, wanted to get the Sharpshooter but to this day haven't and have not used this not 1 time.

I've gotten a shit load of use out of the Move and the PSeye. but will honestly say I haven't used this.

• 2 months later...

I don't really see the point of navigation controllers. I like using the Move better without holding something else in my hand. Maybe that's just because I've never actually used Move by itself...I've always used it in one of my lightguns, but who knows...I mean, I know there's used in some games, but as far as I know, most games that use Move don't use Navigation controllers.

Heavy Rain and Sorcery is only 2 game I own, that use Navigation Controller

Can I borrow your time machine?

:P

Yeah, I have Heavy Rain, but I never used Move with it. Maybe on a fresh playthough...got kinda hectic switching from Dualshock to Move like three quarters through the game.

Hydrophobia uses it, but I'm not sure I'd want to go back to that game...I tried playing it, and the camera would go everywhere whenever I moved the Move controller. Pissed me off. Good thing I got it for free.

• 7 years later...
On 13/05/2012 at 9:34 PM, Lady Lilith said:

Can I borrow your time machine?

:P

Yeah, I have Heavy Rain, but I never used Move with it. Maybe on a fresh playthough...got kinda hectic switching from Dualshock to Move like three quarters through the game.

Hydrophobia uses it, but I'm not sure I'd want to go back to that game...I tried playing it, and the camera would go everywhere whenever I moved the Move controller. Pissed me off. Good thing I got it for free.

Don't trash hydrophobia. The game is already cruelly underrated. Great game. Plays fine with a dual shock controller.