Shiv Doors are Bugged?

Mr_Kaplan_

I have been trying to get the trophy 'Master of Unlocking'

I know where all the doors are, now I started new game to get all the doors I have missed.

As I open a door I check into statistics to see if the game records my progress, I opened the 7th Door in Financial District however when I go into statistics it is still on 6.

Is there a way to fix this bug?

Thanks

Physical copy.

Well I also had the same problem and I also had the physical copy, but I found the solution for that glitch.It was the CD itself when I took the CD out of the PS3 it was flaming hot, but afterwards when the CD cooled down, I put the CD again in my PS3 and the Bug was gone.

In conclusion do also check your CD's temperature also it's not always the game itself's fault, because when the CD is at high temperature it puts a catastrophic affect on the game.

But if this is not the case then the above comments solution might be the trick.

• Like 1

Well I also had the same problem and I also had the physical copy, but I found the solution for that glitch.It was the CD itself when I took the CD out of the PS3 it was flaming hot, but afterwards when the CD cooled down, I put the CD again in my PS3 and the Bug was gone.

In conclusion do also check your CD's temperature also it's not always the game itself's fault, because when the CD is at high temperature it puts a catastrophic affect on the game.

But if this is not the case then the above comments solution might be the trick.

I will try this out.

Thanks to all for your help :)

6 doors? you must be lucky, as much as i already plated TLOU the patch came withe left behind DLC have messed up my statics big time, mostly everything is reset back to 0, i unlocked and had everything in the game but now everything in my statics say i did 0 of it no matter how many time i open doors pick up comics etc.

now it's only tell how many time i beat this or that difficulty, and how many collectible i found, now my track of how many smoke bomb i crafted have gone to waste.

• Like 1