What is your ultimate goal for your trophy profile?

Dreakon139

All my games 100% That's my ultimate goal.

Ugh. I don't know how you and the other two that we know do it. I just have a problem supporting horrible business practices and terrible disregard or disrespect for your customers as those companies who implement the "DLC." All DLC should either come with the game or be available to download for free after the release. It's like if you went to buy a pizza for $10 but it's missing two slices. You say "WTF!!!" They say, "No, no. We will have your other two slices here in a month. However, you have to pay us another $5 for them." Fuck that.

Anyways, yea, mine is to plat (or in the case of a PSN, non-plat title, 100%) every game I get. So far, I'm right on track.

• Like 1

Ugh. I don't know how you and the other two that we know do it. I just have a problem supporting horrible business practices and terrible disregard or disrespect for your customers as those companies who implement the "DLC." All DLC should either come with the game or be available to download for free after the release. It's like if you went to buy a pizza for $10 but it's missing two slices. You say "WTF!!!" They say, "No, no. We will have your other two slices here in a month. However, you have to pay us another $5 for them." Fuck that.

Anyways, yea, mine is to plat (or in the case of a PSN, non-plat title, 100%) every game I get. So far, I'm right on track.

I agree with you with the idea of DLC being a terrible business practice and that's why most of the time I wait for the game of the year editions or ultimate editions with all DLC's included.

I agree with you with the idea of DLC being a terrible business practice and that's why most of the time I wait for the game of the year editions or ultimate editions with all DLC's included.

I wish they would have done that with BioShock 1 & 2. Part 2 is really going to kill my percentage. Can you imagine going for Boarderlands without the DLC. I think the plat minus the DLC yields you something crazy like 68% completed. What a rip.

I wish they would have done that with BioShock 1 & 2. Part 2 is really going to kill my percentage. Can you imagine going for Boarderlands without the DLC. I think the plat minus the DLC yields you something crazy like 68% completed. What a rip.

Yes, Red Dead Redemption and L.A Noire is something similar too. I support add on content btw like Final Fantasy XIII-2 that doesn't add % to your profile.

Its worse :o one of my friends platinumed Borderlands and he only has 57% in it.

All my games 100% That's my ultimate goal.

That's my goal as well. Looking at your trophy card, it's amazing to see someone with Star Ocean completed. I passed over that game purely because I didn't think I could do all of that without going insane. I'd done all the battle trophies on Star Ocean 3 back when it came out, and I have no desire to go through that mess again. Is the story as bad as they say?

Anyway, if I can ever finish Super Street Fighter IV (wish I'd never bought this); I'll pretty much have everything the way I want it for now. After that, it'll just be finding the odd game here and there to play. I don't have many other titles I'm really looking forward to, so my future 100%'s will be limited to Ni no Kuni, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Castlevania: The Dragon Returns (Lords of Shadow 2), and The Last Guardian.

So Aexus, I think we may need to get together on finishing up Peace Walker, since that's all either of us have left on that particular collection.

That's my goal as well. Looking at your trophy card, it's amazing to see someone with Star Ocean completed. I passed over that game purely because I didn't think I could do all of that without going insane. I'd done all the battle trophies on Star Ocean 3 back when it came out, and I have no desire to go through that mess again. Is the story as bad as they say?

Anyway, if I can ever finish Super Street Fighter IV (wish I'd never bought this); I'll pretty much have everything the way I want it for now. After that, it'll just be finding the odd game here and there to play. I don't have many other titles I'm really looking forward to, so my future 100%'s will be limited to Ni no Kuni, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Castlevania: The Dragon Returns (Lords of Shadow 2), and The Last Guardian.

So Aexus, I think we may need to get together on finishing up Peace Walker, since that's all either of us have left on that particular collection.

Shawnji! Damn, I haven't seen you around in a very long time! Welcome to PSNP! :D

Glad you're still going with the goal to 100% every game. I check in on your profile every now and then and you're still doing very well in your quest, the only blip is SSFIV.

I still have fond memories of MvC2. I hope that Japan is still treating you well? :)

As for me, I aim to get my completion percentage up to 75%. That'd be nice. 100% is technically impossible for me because of Def Jam Crapstar so I'll just settle for a quite high completion percentage. ^_^

Anyway, if I can ever finish Super Street Fighter IV (wish I'd never bought this); I'll pretty much have everything the way I want it for now.

If you need help with SSFIV (obviously, I can't do the trials for you) I am willing. I know that this game can be a nightmare for some people. I can do only so much to help; however, on the things that I can, I will. Just send me a PSN message when you are ready and we'll figure something out.

Its worse :o one of my friends platinumed Borderlands and he only has 57% in it.

Yea, that's pretty Phuc-ing bad. Luckily, they have a GotY edition now. I may pick that up when I'm ready for another FPS. ATM, I'm getting sick of them. Ready for a new genre.

i just want to have fun playing my games i will not play a game i dont like just to get some trophies. now that bieng said if i like a game i will try to get as many trophies in that game before i get bored of it (like if i need to play through the game more than three times it may start to get boring because i know exactly what will happen but some games never get boring)

My ultimate goal on my profile is too enjoy every game that I play. Trophies will always be secondary, cause if the game sucks....it sucks.

²that!

If i'm really not enjoying the game or getting extremely annoyed with it, i just stop playing.

I want to have "fun" while going for my trophies.

Shawnji! Damn, I haven't seen you around in a very long time! Welcome to PSNP! :D

Glad you're still going with the goal to 100% every game. I check in on your profile every now and then and you're still doing very well in your quest, the only blip is SSFIV.

I still have fond memories of MvC2. I hope that Japan is still treating you well? :)

Hey! Good to see you too! I've still never used my mic more than I did when we were playing that game. Japan is okay. The earthquake and tsunami last year was a pretty harrowing experience (especially since we're only a bit south of Tohoku), but things are looking a bit better now. I'm looking around for another job in Tokyo, so we'll see what happens!

If you need help with SSFIV (obviously, I can't do the trials for you) I am willing. I know that this game can be a nightmare for some people. I can do only so much to help; however, on the things that I can, I will. Just send me a PSN message when you are ready and we'll figure something out.

That would be awesome, but I feel bad to just take advantage of the situation without being able to help you with anything (you already have the plat, right?). I'll add you though, and if you ever just feel like playing sometime maybe we can do Team Battle or Endless lobbies.

Some co op would be nice.

Cool. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm not on as often as I'd like to be since real life gets in the way and being that I'm in Japan, time zones may be an issue, but just shoot me a message if you're up for it! I haven't gotten to play a single co-op game since I got the collection, so I'm pretty curious about it. :)

My ultimate goal is to have a PSN profile filled with games I enjoy. If some people consider them easy, shitty or boring, I couldn't care less. I plan on having a few 0%'s on my profile because it's highly unlikely I'll never play a game I won't enjoy, and I will never play a game I hate just to get trophies.

Parker

• Like 4

That would be awesome, but I feel bad to just take advantage of the situation without being able to help you with anything (you already have the plat, right?). I'll add you though, and if you ever just feel like playing sometime maybe we can do Team Battle or Endless lobbies.

It's no problem. I still play SSFIV often. I like to rank up as many characters as I can to at least B. I already have one A and one B+. Going for Bison B+ right now. Also, if need be, I can pop on my guest account to help you boost the C 2 C since that is the biggest grind-fest for most people.

I'm not sure what games you have but, the only game I may need help with would be BioShock 2 MP. That is, if the MP is dead. If not, I don't mind getting it legit. I only ever boost my games MP trophies if the MP community is dead. I'm still working on the SP though.

Yea, message and/or add me any time.

My ultimate goal is to have a PSN profile filled with games I enjoy. If some people consider them easy, shitty or boring, I couldn't care less. I plan on having a few 0%'s on my profile because it's highly unlikely I'll never play a game I won't enjoy, and I will never play a game I hate just to get trophies.

Parker

I'm the same way. There is only one plat on my list that I couldn't stand. It was a gift from a friend who wanted me to help him boost the MP. The SP was so fast that I didn't mind it too much. It kept me busy for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon. However, the MP was kind of a grind but it was a favor to a friend so, it wasn't too bad.

My ultimate goal would be to have all of the platinums that I deem possible in my current game list. I know I'll have around 5 or so games that won't ever be very high (probably not much past 10%) but the others I'd like to plat/100%. And the 2nd goal I have is to catch up and platinum the 15 or so games that I have that aren't on my current game list :rolleyes:

& I set a summer goal that probably won't be achieved: to get my completion % up to 65-75% from just under 50%..

• 2 months later...

Parker

I feel the same way but at the same time I want to raise my completion to 60% and above. Saying that, I'm not going to be playing through games I don't enjoy and instead of renting every single game and being disappointed everytime, I'll purchase the one's that I'm highly anticipating. I'll more than likely skip out on most of the big hits this year (besides Borderlands 2) due to the fact that I'm not going to play through a shitty game to have my completion go down and not having fun at all. That's just me though....

And the same for DLC. I'm only purchasing it for games like Deus Ex or something.

My ultimate goal is to platinum or have 50%+ completion EVERY game I ever enjoyed (platinum is a bit unrealistic in cases of MAG, GTA IV, Silent Hill 2 etc) . And to platinum any Final Fantasy that gets released on PS3, any Elder Scrolls/Fallout games etc. Since I love those series so much.