What is your ultimate goal for your trophy profile?

Dreakon139

At first it was 50 platinums..Check!

Then it was 100 platinums..Check!

Now it is to platinum the entire alphabet

At least 1 game from every letter..A-Z

..all I need now is to just get a platinum in a game that starts with the letter "E". Every other letter is done!

I've started "Everybodys gone to the Rapture" a while ago, I'll finish that in a few days when I have time

..then I'm finished!!!

I suppose I could continue my way to 200 platinums next, which I'm sure I'll do eventually in time..but I really need a break, trophies has been a consuming addiction of mine for far too long

..I've earned At least 1 platinum every month since I unlocked my very first platinum back in August of 2012, peeking at 7 platinums in a single month (twice)

..it is now September 2016, I have a 45 month long platinum streak and I think it's about time to put it to bed, wouldn't you say? :)

• Like 1

to hit 10000 trophies with 100 platinum's thats my goal till I hit it then I will make another goal im almost halfway there been willing to play everything and anything to hit my goal my profile sadly shows it lol but im very proud of my ni no kuni platinum cant wait for the sequel 

Edited by Lovelost6rw
  • Like 1

Well, my ultimate goal is for my 50th platinum and 5,000th trophy to be Re0. Not sure I'll make it though as I've been at plat 49 for some time now and have over 1k trophies to go.

The main reason I want this is because I was able to make RE1 my 2,000th trophy and 20th platinum.

Ambitious, but foolhardy I'll say.

• Like 1

I can't say I really have any set goals, I'd like my completion percentage to be higher than it is currently (like over 50%), but I don't care enough to actually actively try to raise it.

I platinum games that I enjoy, and admittedly platinums that are simply just easy. I don't take platinum hunting too seriously, it's just something I do for enjoyment. It would be nice to have 100 or more platinum trophies, but I expect that'll take another couple of years yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For now my goal is to get my completion percentage up.  As a long term goal, I want to 100% every game I own.  All of them are possible, but I admit some may be tricky for me to do, like FFX and X-2 and the Kingdom Hearts games.  My actual ultimate gaming goal is to earn every trophy and achievement I can in all the games I own across all platforms with trophies and achievements.

My goal is to get in every game 100% which is still possible (MP trophies) and doesn't have dlcs I don't have. And I only platinum games where I can get 100%.

E.g. I have dlcs for BF4 so it's 100% - I don't have dlcs for CoD BO3 so it's not Platinume.

Biggest target are: Super Meat Boy and Crypt of the NecroDancer and BF1 ( because it's BF1)

I generally strive to platinum all of or as many of my favorite games as possible. There are a lot of easy platinums I could spend $5 on a game, and then get in a few hours, but the trophy would hold no value to me if it wasn't a game I really enjoyed.

Other than that, I have been trying to increase my overall average.

Edited by TheAveryChu
  • Like 1

I wanna keep my completion percentage over 90% and I want to get at least 100 plats. I'm more than halfway towards the second goal now, and I'm doing pretty good with the first one right now, so I just hope enough good games come out that I get to unlock 38 more plats (actually 39, but I'm pretty close to the 62nd, so...).