What is your ultimate goal for your trophy profile?

Dreakon139

My goal?

Nothing really except turning all my F, E, D and C's into B, A and S's.

That was my goal at first until I actually started playing some of the F's and E's on my profile and quickly realized that there was a reason why I quit playing most of them in the first place.

I'd like to have a 100% completion rate,since I don't have any unobtainable trophies on my list yet. Problem is I can't be bothered to complete certain games just yet (get off my lawn) aka the worst vita game ever. I don't have many overly difficult games on my list,so it should be doable.

At first it was 50 platinums..Check!

Then it was 100 platinums..Check!

Now it is to platinum the entire alphabet

At least 1 game from every letter..A-Z

..all I need now is to just get a platinum in a game that starts with the letter "E". Every other letter is done!

I've started "Everybodys gone to the Rapture" a while ago, I'll finish that in a few days when I have time

..then I'm finished!!!

I suppose I could continue my way to 200 platinums next, which I'm sure I'll do eventually in time..but I really need a break, trophies has been a consuming addiction of mine for far too long

..I've earned At least 1 platinum every month since I unlocked my very first platinum back in August of 2012, peeking at 7 platinums in a single month (twice)

..it is now September 2016, I have a 45 month long platinum streak and I think it's about time to put it to bed, wouldn't you say? :)

Oooooh, I like the platinum the entire alphabet idea! There's one for me to start planning!

That was my goal at first until I actually started playing some of the F's and E's on my profile and quickly realized that there was a reason why I quit playing most of them in the first place.

Yup, that is also true. I think that most of my C, D, E and F's are worth playing I just need to make an effort to play them :unsure:

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid

My ultimate goal is to get platinum on RE1 remaster and RE0 too !
The speedrun trophies are so fucking annoying, specially on the first game when even doesn't gives you the opportunity to pause the game !!
But you think i'm gonna quit? I'm more stubborn than people think :P

To reach 100% completion rate at least once, do a lot of fun games, get better at hunting and don't give up, and just having fun in general.

Good luck kat (i know you can ) :)

Edited by Rose_Dark
  • Like 1

Tough question. 100% is just unreasonable.

"A" ranks all around is more fitting, it means that I put in the effort to see everything the game has to offer, except for the most excruciating and not very fun objectives. I just can't bring myself to grind multiplayer trophies or do a speedrun in one sitting, so these games can stay incomplete.

Maybe I'd like to see myself in country rank top 10. That's a nice spot.

Edited by fbdbh

Increasing my competition rating is the main thing. It's already gone up 1 or 2% since joining, and I've knocked off a lot of games from my backlog in the process. Two birds with one stone.

I'd like to not have any C or lower ranks if possible. Some games I'm just not very good at, so it might not be possible, but I can do better than a lot of the Fs and Es. :P