Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zl-Iain-Iz

still possible to 100%?

7 posts in this topic

As title says because when I check for tables mars sf2 ng2 Excalibur etc are all unavailable I haven't naught any packs yet as I wanted yo be sure I can still get all the tables

I just bought all dlc packs yesterday and had no problem playing and earning trophies. There is only one dlc not out yet so 100% is not possible at the moment. Be aware I spent close to $100 buying all dlcs for the trophies.

Well apparently this site isn't tracking the newest deadpool dlc pack yet which has only 2 trophies. So I guess 100% is possible just for here tho

Edited by weeztha

Deadpool dlc table is out now too!!! So true 100% is possible!! Wish I had all other trophies done already so I could be 1st to 100% but oh wells. I'll just have to play harder

Deadpool dlc table is out now too!!! So true 100% is possible!! Wish I had all other trophies done already so I could be 1st to 100% but oh wells. I'll just have to play harder

Looking at the leaderboards its getting easyer and easyer...

Looking at the leaderboards its getting easyer and easyer...

Time will tell with all the new tables coming out through the rest of the year.

We could get some really hard wizard mode trophies in the future. Let's hope we can manage it and keep our sanity haha