Yosuke - max

Yukiko - max

Margaret - max

Kanji - rank 5

Ryotaro - max

Rise - rank 6

Chie - max

Nanako - max

Fox - rank 9 (I still have to discover sea by using scooter and catch Sea Guardian for last quest)

Naoto - rank 2

Kou and Daisuke - rank 9

Saki's Brother - rank 6

Old Lady - max

Young Mother - rank 1

Nurse - max

Tutored Student - max

Teddie - rank 9

Ai - rank 6

Yumi (drama) - max

Seekers of Truth - rank 3

Adachi - rank 8

Marie - rank 4 (I know that I have to max this s Link before december ends)

I am afraid that I have too little time...

Edited by Rollers23

I can't say for sure at this point. You may want to work on Naoto's and Ai's social links. Although with the Investigation Team social links they may want to stop

Adachi

The only thing that bugs me on that list is the fact that the Temperance Arcana is level 1 (Eri Minami). I fear you may not have enough time. 

Do I still have a chance... to max out all s Links?

I am afraid that I have too little time...

You may have a chance since the last day to complete them all will be 2/05

I have this game but I haven't played it yet since I know there's no online trophies for me to worry about.

But the title of your thread sounds like "you're running against time fearing an inevitable online server shutdown". :huh:

I'm sorry for barging in without knowing what it is you're talking about. I got scared and checked again the trophy list. :unsure:

Pls. refrain from using scary thread title.... :giggle: . I think I know now what you're talking about. Carry on.

I have this game but I haven't played it yet since I know there's no online trophies for me to worry about.

But the title of your thread sounds like "you're running against time fearing an inevitable online server shutdown". :huh:

I'm sorry for barging in without knowing what it is you're talking about. I got scared and checked again the trophy list. :unsure:

Pls. refrain from using scary thread title.... :giggle: . I think I know now what you're talking about. Carry on.

I didn't think the thread was like that. First thing I do is check the game then see what the original poster has to say. I completely understand you though and it seems like a mistake I might even do!

Hopefully the OP is using the shrine to help gain points to get the next social link, same persona as the social link, etc. Although I would do is spend time with people who appear less during the week such as Marie and Eri. Know that I thought about it, I think he might make it and get the trophy. Good luck Rollers23! 

• Like 2

Well I don't mind playing this game for the third time (I love it) :lol: If I won't be able to max out all social links on this playthrough I'll at least do all trophies I can do now and then try max out Links on my third playthrough.

I only wonder If It's possible to read all books and max all social links in one playthrough. I guess I'll have to follow guide  :unsure:

One thing that scares me is discovering all personas...

Edited by Rollers23

It seems that I'll have to start my third playthrough. I just wonder if I should go to the dungeons and try do Hardcore Risette Fan trophy or not. (It's last day when i can do something before end of the game 12/05). For sure I'll do as many fusions as i can now to fill Persona compendium. I'm a bit angry to myself because I screwed up and didn't maxed Marie before end of december and then I realized that I won't be able to fight Margaret on this playthrough... Sure i can load old save and waste my time but i think it's better to do this on third playthrough together with maxing social links.

Do the Rise lines carries over NG+'s? Or I have to hear 250 unique lines in one playthrough?

Excuse me for my english if i made any mistakes.

It seems that I'll have to start my third playthrough. I just wonder if I should go to the dungeons and try do Hardcore Risette Fan trophy or not. (It's last day when i can do something before end of the game 12/05). For sure I'll do as many fusions as i can now to fill Persona compendium. I'm a bit angry to myself because I screwed up and didn't maxed Marie before end of december and then I realized that I won't be able to fight Margaret on this playthrough... Sure i can load old save and waste my time but i think it's better to do this on third playthrough together with maxing social links.

Do the Rise lines carries over NG+'s? Or I have to hear 250 unique lines in one playthrough?

Excuse me for my english if i made any mistakes.

Lines do not carry over, and you doing both Hardcore Risette Fan and the Social Links on a single playthrough is not advisable. If you feel like you've seen a good amount of lines here and there, go into previous dungeons with two separate parties (main party, and then the others). Otherwise, you'll be tackling these on another playthrough.

Lines do not carry over, and you doing both Hardcore Risette Fan and the Social Links on a single playthrough is not advisable. If you feel like you've seen a good amount of lines here and there, go into previous dungeons with two separate parties (main party, and then the others). Otherwise, you'll be tackling these on another playthrough.

I was super-duper-beary-over-leveled so I probably missed A LOT of her lines :/ And I heard that maybe Rise lines do carry over playthroughs but no one really can prove it for 100%