Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Amazon Pre-order

I just saw this while I was scoping around on Amazon and I thought I would let everyone know who is a fan of this awesome series.

I couldn't find any topics about it nor could I find anything on Nis americas website for preorders there because I myself like to order from their webiste for their collector editions ;).

Other than that here is the link! Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K6ZNX3K/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d19_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1J29PJNKB3K8HAYQ5JXY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200422&pf_rd_i=507846

Edited by SalazarXCIII
  • Like 1

So if this is the US version, why is there Japanese on the title? I thought the JP version was already long since out, and the Western version coming out this summer.

Or is it just a placeholder image or something like with SSB 3DS/Wii U and Diablo III PS4 was?

Edited by Lilith

So if this is the US version, why is there Japanese on the title? I thought the JP version was already long since out, and the Western version coming out this summer.

Or is it just a placeholder image or something like with SSB 3DS/Wii U and Diablo III PS4 was?

Lilith,

I went to Idea Factory Internationals website and they have it saying "now printing". So i'm guessing it is just a placeholder for now. :)

Nice! 

Also could anyone confirm for me if these games are coming to EU aswell? Because if they're not i'll probably pre-order on amazon.

Both Hyperdimension VITA games are confirmed for Europe, but only Idol PP will be released physically, Re;Birth will only be released digitally...  Before thinking about ordering from the US don't forget about the DLC, you'll need to download it from the US PSN but VITA doesn't allow for you to have 2 acconts on it at the same time so you won't be able to use it on your EU account.

Lilith,

I went to Idea Factory Internationals website and they have it saying "now printing". So i'm guessing it is just a placeholder for now. :)

I kinda figured after looking at the boxarts some more and seeing an American ESRB rating on this, and the actual JP version has a JP rating, like my other import games.  Still good to have it confirmed.  Like I said, SSB 3DS and Wii U are doing the same thing on Amazon last I checked, as in mock up boxart in lieu of real ones.  I'm really excited for the revamped battle system, I couldn't stand that about the original Neptunia.  I really liked the game otherwise.

• Like 1

Both Hyperdimension VITA games are confirmed for Europe, but only Idol PP will be released physically, Re;Birth will only be released digitally...  Before thinking about ordering from the US don't forget about the DLC, you'll need to download it from the US PSN but VITA doesn't allow for you to have 2 acconts on it at the same time so you won't be able to use it on your EU account.

Yeah i know i wouldn't be able to play any of the DLC's. Most of the time i don't bother with DLC's anyway.

Besides i need a case, to add to my gaming collection.