Why I made a new account..

Sleipnir-Forest

okay here's my story.... okay when the new gen was announced I was OMG getting the ps4 but I was saving up until I got $500 cash. But during that time the Xbox One Titan Fall bundle was announced and it was out so my friend was going to buy it so I went with him and other friends as well including the gamestop employees the Microsoft ones so this are the condition that got me to buy it

1. I can play with all my friends 80% are Microsoft players

2. The exclusives were pretty nice 

3. I wanted to play with them 

4. I though achievement hunting will be the same as trophy hunting but no its not

5. I wanted to try something new as well

so I bought it and I thought I was going to stay with Microsoft till the next new gen so I gave my SleeppingForest account to my friend so he can get my exclusives and Dlcs Etc. also because it was his bday.. but nope I was regretting why I got it there a fourm why just look it up if interested but I couldn't just ask for my old account back my friend was happy with it so I decided to make a new one and here I am

why made a fourm of this people keep asking me why so this is why

ps. The xbox one was defective when I first go it so the regret and struggles just continue from there but happy I'm back with sony again

Edited by Sleipnir-Forest
  • Like 1

You learn from you're mistakes anyways it's not as a big deal it's just a few Plat trophies and the free games well ill get them free one day on the PlayStation Store he's happy with the profile I'm happy I got the ps4 so I'm all good ^U^ after all he's my friend we would give it back to me but I would of refused anyways because I gave it to him :)

I'm lost. Out of curiosity though, why isn't Achievement hunting the same thing as Trophy hunting? :huh:

No plats. Shit doesn't really make sense without plats.

P.S.: And before you say I don't have any, look at my nauGie account, not my new account :P

Edited by nauGie
  • Like 1

You are aware that they leaked Titanfall might come to PS4, right?

Titanfall 2 but that's a while down the road.

@Sleipnir-Forest

Your story doesn't make any sense at all. You said you purchased the Titanfall bundle (release date 3-11) and was nonfunctional from the start. In your update you said you sold your xbox for $500 to purchase a PS4.

"SleeppingForest

I bought the Xbox one long story why so I thought I was going to stay with Microsoft this whole time so I gave my sleeppingforest profile to my friend for his bday so he can get all my free games DLCs etc.... Didn't want them to go to waist so that's why but during months I regret getting the Xbox one yeah long story so I recently sold my

Xbox for $500 and bought the ps4 and I already gave my profile as a gift so I decided to start fresh

I hope you got a functional replacement and if you did why in gods name did you not play Titanfall it is an amazing game - you have zero games on your xbox profile.

Now about your friend, when did you give him your account? The last trophy that was earned on that account with the PS3 was on Feb 27 which I am assuming was you. It appears to me that if you truly gave him your account he could care less about it. I would buy him a Happy Meal and ask for your account back.

Edited by d3m0nd00d
  • Like 1

Probably true, but EA hinted a while back that Titanfall was "up and running" on the PS4, and they have said multiple times that they shot themselves in the foot and want to make it for PS4 after the MASSIVE sales of the system.  Basically they though the Xbox One would be a repeat of the 360, and instead it's the other way around.

Probably true, but EA hinted a while back that Titanfall was "up and running" on the PS4, and they have said multiple times that they shot themselves in the foot and want to make it for PS4 after the MASSIVE sales of the system.  Basically they though the Xbox One would be a repeat of the 360, and instead it's the other way around.

lol - yea I read that also. To be honest I would rather be playing it on the PS4 but I am happy with the xbox one version.

From what I recall, Respawn originally wanted to make Titanfall PC only but EA told them they wanted console versions as well. So Respawn ported the game to the consoles and EA, without telling them, struck a deal with Microsoft for exclusivity for the first game. Respawn was pissed since they had Titanfall running on PS4 and wanted to release it on Sony's system too. Since the PS4 has been outselling the Xbone by millions of systems EA had admitted they made a mistake and pretty much confirmed that Titanfall 2 would be coming to PS4. Unfortunately it looks like the first game will be exclusive to Microsoft systems.

You don't even have a forum profile on the older account, why would everybody ask you why you made a new one!?

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/user/56976-sleeppingforest/

I'm fairly sure that was his old profile.

Parker

okay here's my story.... okay when the new gen was announced I was OMG getting the ps4 but I was saving up until I got $500 cash. But during that time the Xbox One Titan Fall bundle was announced and it was out so my friend was going to buy it so I went with him and other friends as well including the gamestop employees the Microsoft ones so this are the condition that got me to buy it

1. I can play with all my friends 80% are Microsoft players

2. The exclusives were pretty nice 

3. I wanted to play with them 

4. I though achievement hunting will be the same as trophy hunting but no its not

5. I wanted to try something new as well

so I bought it and I thought I was going to stay with Microsoft till the next new gen so I gave my SleeppingForest account to my friend so he can get my exclusives and Dlcs Etc. also because it was his bday.. but nope I was regretting why I got it there a fourm why just look it up if interested but I couldn't just ask for my old account back my friend was happy with it so I decided to make a new one and here I am

why made a fourm of this people keep asking me why so this is why

ps. The xbox one was defective when I first go it so the regret and struggles just continue from there but happy I'm back with sony again

tumblr_inline_n3qmp5OGja1raprkq.gif

@Sleipnir-Forest

Your story doesn't make any sense at all. You said you purchased the Titanfall bundle (release date 3-11) and was nonfunctional from the start. In your update you said you sold your xbox for $500 to purchase a PS4.

I hope you got a functional replacement and if you did why in gods name did you not play Titanfall it is an amazing game - you have zero games on your xbox profile.

Now about your friend, when did you give him your account? The last trophy that was earned on that account with the PS3 was on Feb 27 which I am assuming was you. It appears to me that if you truly gave him your account he could care less about it. I would buy him a Happy Meal and ask for your account back.

i made it all the way to gen 5 

and i was playing Cod Ghost 

i just didn't like the xbox and giving something away it totally up to me so if he hasnt been online oh well and my xbox account is SlepinirDestiny so you can check there so you can see i got it on release date

and i sold it to a friend 500 because it had insurance and ghost and a charger kit so thats why 

1.) You told everybody this in a status update.

2.) This should really be in introductions

3.) Its a sunny day, I'm in a good mood, so I wont make a sarcastic comment that nobody actually cares.  That would suck balls.

everyone keep on asking so i was tired of typing it too long so i was telling them not ya'll that i rarely talk to :D but i guess everyone being a dick about it jesus its just a profile it's not the end of the world i did what i did oh well