Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Palpable_Hate

MKV Online Trophy Boosting (EU)

5 posts in this topic

Due to the lack of EU players playing this right now, I decided to create this thread where we, owners of the EU version of the game, can find a boosting partner.

Leave below your PSN ID and some additional information you might find necessary.

Add:

Palpable_Hate

Info: Add MKV to the notes.

Thanks in advance.

MKV? you mean MK9?

Anyways you can join the European boosting group right here in our game sessions https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/22489-Mortal-Kombat

Since you are new here, check out this thread Parker made up so you can become familiar with the different aspects of the site to help you in the future :Dhttps://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8202-new-forum-members-please-read/

Finally for an added bonus IX is the roman numeral for 9 (V is for 5) ^_^

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Thanks for you help directing me to that page, I don't see why you had to take an attempt at correcting me, 'tho the game is colloquially known as MK9 I believe that the vita version has also been called MKV, as in Mortal Kombat Vita, as many times.

EDIT: Pay more attention to the game the post is related to rather than trying to correct things which aren't wrong to begin with.

Edited by Palpable_Hate

Thanks for you help directing me to that page, I don't see why you had to take an attempt at correcting me, 'tho the game is colloquially known as MK9 I believe that the vita version has also been called MKV, as in Mortal Kombat Vita, as many times.

EDIT: Pay more attention to the game the post is related to rather than trying to correct things which aren't wrong to begin with.

Hi, are the ranked matches  boostable between two players?