Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artemisthemp

Digital PS Vita game won't need a Online Pass.

8 posts in this topic

with all the news im hearing about ps vita, im getting less and less excited about it. no trophies for used games, need online pass, expensive accessories.... seriously, are they trying to discourage us?

Sony has been pretty tight about details, but all the people in Japan that have their hands on it, and all the news sites seem to unearth more than enough discouraging information about it.

This was a Day-1 buy for me in September. Now, it's a 'meh'

lol yeah exactly. im still going to get it next christmas, but.... not too excited about it

with all the news im hearing about ps vita, im getting less and less excited about it. no trophies for used games, need online pass, expensive accessories.... seriously, are they trying to discourage us?

Actually you can earn trophies on used VITA games. If you buy a used game, or say borrow a game from a friend, a message will come up and say "You can't earn trophies unless you clear previous game data. Would you like to proceed?" or something along those lines. If you pick "No" you can't earn trophies, if you pick "Yes" you can earn trophies.

Actually you can earn trophies on used VITA games. If you buy a used game, or say borrow a game from a friend, a message will come up and say "You can't earn trophies unless you clear previous game data. Would you like to proceed?" or something along those lines. If you pick "No" you can't earn trophies, if you pick "Yes" you can earn trophies.

So you can earn Trophies on Used Trophies.

Source - http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-vita-discussion/140323-some-psv-games-require-online-pass.html#post2400787

Only Retail PS Vita will require Online Pass.

Digital Version don't need one.

will all rental require online pass or just some

thats great news thanks.

So you can earn Trophies on Used Trophies.

Yep I think it may have been on .org that I saw it but yes you can earn trophies.

Yep I think it may have been on .org that I saw it but yes you can earn trophies.

You better found that Article, since it redeem Vita for a lot of PPL

will all rental require online pass or just some

All Retail titles with Online will require Online Pass (Expect for maybe Activision game)