Best KH Guide Critical Mode

Hey guys, just got the plat for KH2. I wanted to recommend this series playthrough since it shows enemy weakness, best way to get all trophies (except for Craftsman, pro skater, and paradox cups). It's really good, check it out !!!

14 minutes ago, marius_maximus said:

Thanks for sharing! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for the plat aprox?

It really depends how good you are with the bosses. For me personally some fights on critical were no joke. I'm talking to you Demyx. I paused this game because of this fight lol but came back to this game and tackled the platinum years later.

I would say Roxas and Demyx are the toughest bosses in the whole game. Lingering Will would be nr 1 but there is an exploit for this and the Roxas fight. You can both stun lock them and it also depends how well you get through the data battles. These are mostly the same boss fights but a little bit harder. 

I would say the platinum will take you over 100 hours and I would not rate this game as a 6/10 more likely a 7/10 (because of the data battles and these bosses I've mentioned above) At least if you are a first time player.

This game has so much content BUUUT playing the whole series for the first time few years ago I can say that KH 2 is still the best game in the series and I never reget any minute of it. A masterpiece of a game! Please play it! 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

13 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

It really depends how good you are with the bosses. For me personally some fights on critical were no joke. I'm talking to you Demyx. I paused this game because of this fight lol but came back to this game and tackled the platinum years later.

I would say Roxas and Demyx are the toughest bosses in the whole game. Lingering Will would be nr 1 but there is an exploit for this and the Roxas fight. You can both stun lock them and it also depends how well you get through the data battles. These are mostly the same boss fights but a little bit harder. 

I would say the platinum will take you over 100 hours and I would not rate this game as a 6/10 more likely a 7/10 (because of the data battles and these bosses I've mentioned above) At least if you are a first time player.

This game has so much content BUUUT playing the whole series for the first time few years ago I can say that KH 2 is still the best game in the series and I never reget any minute of it. A masterpiece of a game! Please play it! 

Thanks again for the info! I played KH I and II back in the days of PS2, but replay and plat the whole series is definitely on my backlog. I have a list somewhere with the order of how the series should be played, but the more info I get to make the project a bit shorter, the better. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, marius_maximus said:

Thanks for sharing! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for the plat aprox?

It took my 64 hours to 100 % the game on Beginner (I didn't use any cheese strats on Org 13 and I bit Lingering Will legitimately) and 25 hours for the Critical Run.

Also for Critical Mode, I found limits were very useful. Also using mangnet and thunder for crowd control really works.

• Like 1