Minecraft Update Aquatic - 100% Guide for PS3 and Vita

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

It sounds like 1 or more patches have really messed up the PS3 version at some point, because I did all of these trophies when they first became available all those years ago and had zero issues getting them.

Hey mate, how are you?

Yes, this game was very frustrating at times. I have no issues working things out for myself or digging into things but I know a lot of people don'r have the time or patience for that, so I just wanted to do a brain dump while everything was fresh in my mind. I would say a quick brain dump but it seems that writing all this has taken six hours!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Dude, this is incredible! Thanks!!!

Thank you, you made my day. 🍻

I know it's going to be a bit annoying for people where I say "I did this in my friend's world..." but that's why I have asked others to chime in so I can make it more complete. I'm hoping people have some good seeds on Patch 1.84 for some of the more annoying trophies and will update the OP as and when anything comes in.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 1:50 AM, Rebourne07 said:

Dude, this is incredible! Thanks!!!

I've completely updated this to be a 100% guide using the Tutorial World.

I would be curious if anyone with access to the Legacy version on PS4 could test this. I think this should also work for XBox 360 as well.