Thoughts on trophies?

demonoid321

Not enough online trophies.

Right? I hate when a half of the Trophies don't depend on other players or meaningless grinding. Getting to level 60 on Tomb Raider's multiplayer was so much fun. And the lag on MW2 Spec Ops? Oh man, good times! Also, the fact that I have to wait 2 hours to find a single full lobby in KZ Mercenary add very much to the experience! And the 10 minutes that Smart As takes to sync every time I want to do a Street Smart challenge? Reason alone to buy the game!

TL;DR Having more than 3 online trophies makes most of games cancerous.

• Like 2

I'm hoping that the Superhighway (Complete 10 online races) doesn't mean you have to come in first position, because i am the worst at racing. Seriously, in GTAV when you had to race, the lamp post was my enemy 

you don't have to win. They would make it clear.

Trophies look easy, either way trophies don't come into mind when purchasing a game.

Would any of these online trophies require Playstation Plus to platinum it? 

The Online-related ones would, I'd imagine. So the ones that would require PS+ are: Hackification, Piggyback, Superhighway, Stealth Cookie, and Traced. Maybe System Mangler.

Edited by xSwiftVengeancex

I think something's glitched with my QR-code collectibles..

I've got 15/17 (so there are 16 QR-codes and the 17th is a mission)

And when you've unlocked all CTOS-towers, they show every QR-code location on the map, only..

It only showed me 15 locations, and now I don't have a clue where to find the last QR location to start the mission and get my trophy..

Anybody else got the same problem?

It's probably hidden under another symbol.  People have been having that issue with a lot of the collectibles/side missions.  I don't know how far you are but you may need to progress further in the main story to unlock the later missions

I'm at about 22% of the game (just got the 100 hotspots trophy) that's why i wanted to do the QR-code thing and the burner phone thing in one go..

Hope it's, like you said, stuck underneath some other symbol.. We'll see

Im not sure if its me.. but is that this trophy glitched? because im pretty sure iv been tailed 5 times even more then that.. and it hasn't popped up..  :|

Make sure that you have been tailed and not hacked. Ive been hacked lots of times throughout the day but not tailed.

100% Clear

This is the platinum trophy and is unlocked automatically when all the trophies have been unlocked.

Couldn't have thought of a lamer Plat myself.

Also, yes, looks as easy as Second Son, if not easier. And only two Golds. Bummer.

At least its not Like the Games that just say Platinum or Diablo III that says Diablo III Platinum Trophy Lolz

I think something's glitched with my QR-code collectibles..

I've got 15/17 (so there are 16 QR-codes and the 17th is a mission)

And when you've unlocked all CTOS-towers, they show every QR-code location on the map, only..

It only showed me 15 locations, and now I don't have a clue where to find the last QR location to start the mission and get my trophy..

Anybody else got the same problem?

It'll be in the Pawnee District somewhere. I had the same problem on my game along with missing the three burner phone icons on my map in that district. None of the locales for them were hidden under other side mission icons either on my end.

Edited by MadHatterPassion

The last QR code is either hidden under another symbol or you havent progressed through the story enough.

Got the extreme drinking trophy today.

A tip for tails:

- Go to the menu in game

- Choose online and turn off invasions

- Go back to game and make sure it saves

- Go back to in game menu and turn back online invasions

- Should get tails within every 10 minutes of being idle/free roaming.

Saw this on another site, and its been working for me.

The last QR code is either hidden under another symbol or you havent progressed through the story enough.

Got the extreme drinking trophy today.

A tip for tails:

- Go to the menu in game

- Choose online and turn off invasions

- Go back to game and make sure it saves

- Go back to in game menu and turn back online invasions

- Should get tails within every 10 minutes of being idle/free roaming.

Saw this on another site, and its been working for me.

Ill give it a try and let you know how it goes.