Thoughts on trophies?

demonoid321

Ill give it a try and let you know how it goes.

Good luck, you can check if someones in your game by pausing the game if the games scenery is still moving - someone sin your game.

And check players met and it will tell you if they were tailing or hacking you.

I think something's glitched with my QR-code collectibles..

I've got 15/17 (so there are 16 QR-codes and the 17th is a mission)

And when you've unlocked all CTOS-towers, they show every QR-code location on the map, only..

It only showed me 15 locations, and now I don't have a clue where to find the last QR location to start the mission and get my trophy..

Anybody else got the same problem?

later on in the game in the story you go to pawnee and go into an abandoned ctOS tower that reveals some stuff in pawnee, no idea if there is a QR code though...

later on in the game in the story you go to pawnee and go into an abandoned ctOS tower that reveals some stuff in pawnee, no idea if there is a QR code though...

I maybe wrong, but isnt there one next to one of the memories? Above the tunnel i think it was.

Good luck, you can check if someones in your game by pausing the game if the games scenery is still moving - someone sin your game.

And check players met and it will tell you if they were tailing or hacking you.

Dude you are one of the greats. I did just what you prescribed and can confirm at least one tail today. Im finally not 0/5 anymore. 

Haha, i read the tip on another site.

Im gonna give it a try after i finish all the collectibles.

Up to 3/5 now. I have to trave for work this week and won't be back til friday. I found that I was tailed most often when I was playing a game or collectable grabbing. I'm leaving the psn on for 4 days and hoping for the best. The big drawback is that whenever I get hacked the stupid progress screen that appears after its over seems to prevent you from any inversions until you press circle.

Up to 3/5 now. I have to trave for work this week and won't be back til friday. I found that I was tailed most often when I was playing a game or collectable grabbing. I'm leaving the psn on for 4 days and hoping for the best. The big drawback is that whenever I get hacked the stupid progress screen that appears after its over seems to prevent you from any inversions until you press circle.

Leaving it on for 4 days? I wouldnt do that, could easily D/C from internet or who knows.

But hopefully you get it :)

To everyone having problems getting the 'Traced' trophy, are you tailing others? I would get trailed within 10-15 minutes of ending a trailing session.

Over the weekend i would tail about 10 people straight, wait an hour only to be hacked. It wasn't until I turned invasions off and then back on again that I would get consistent tails. We also don' know if the person tailing you has to be successful, the other tracing trophies are a little more specific about that detail. Hopefully

To everyone having problems getting the 'Traced' trophy, are you tailing others? I would get trailed within 10-15 minutes of ending a trailing session.

Yeah I keep getting tailed STRAIGHT away after tailing/hacking someone, trophy popped today :)

And they keep tailing me, getting annoying. Just 6 more hacks and I can turn off the online.