Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyNoToes

Hidden Trophy Bug?

13 posts in this topic

I upated my profile and it says I'm hiding 2,945 trophies.. I'm not hiding anything and it was fine earlier. Possible bug on the site?

PSN has been acting up lately. It's happening to alot of people.

Most of the time, these issues are resolved by them selves after some time.

Happened to me to and I'm not hiding. Double checked, too.

It's back to normal now. But now my world rank is messed up... Guess it will sort it self out?

This is also happening to me right now, one trophy earned one hour ago, then i updated the profile and the bug appeared, now another trophy earned few minutes ago and another profile update trying to fix the bug, but nothing changed...only that before i had 1406 trophies "hidden", now they are 1407 and i checked that my trophies settings were to "anyone" in both my ps3 and psvita...so...what is exactly going on?

EDIT: did again update profile and it fixed by itself luckily :D

Edited by crashratchet

This is also happening to me right now, one trophy earned one hour ago, then i updated the profile and the bug appeared, now another trophy earned few minutes ago and another profile update trying to fix the bug, but nothing changed...only that before i had 1406 trophies "hidden", now they are 1407 and i checked that my trophies settings were to "anyone" in both my ps3 and psvita...so...what is exactly going on?

same here....it was saying i had like 60 games (even though i have like 600 something) i updated it and now it says i have 0 games and 0 trophies...havent hidden anything. other sites still have my information so dont know whats going on here. its a shame :/

EDIT: Nvm seems to be back just a few seconds later! :)

Edited by zeothedeathgod

well thats a joke, i went from 6k trophies hidden to 13k trophies hidden. Hope will be fixed soon...

If this happens, then you need to earn another trophy and sync it and then update your profile on this website again and then everything should be fixed - leaderboard ranks should be fixed soon after as they are delayed in updating.

This has been happening to a lot of people lately when PSN goes under maintenance or just randomly acts up. I need to update the main post about hidden trophies to say something about this.

Edit: Okay, I updated the main forum post for hiding trophies to talk about this ;)

Edited by BlindMango

If this happens, then you need to earn another trophy and sync it and then update your profile on this website again and then everything should be fixed - leaderboard ranks should be fixed soon after as they are delayed in updating.

This has been happening to a lot of people lately when PSN goes under maintenance or just randomly acts up. I need to update the main post about hidden trophies to say something about this.

Edit: Okay, I updated the main forum post for hiding trophies to talk about this ;)

done that:

-first sync hide me up to 6k trophies

-second sync with a new trophy hide me up to 13k trophies

tomorrow ill try again after a new trophy...

It happened to me earlier as well. It sorted itself out pretty quickly though. However now my trophy cabinet is gone.

This getting annoyning. It wiped my trophy cabinet and messed up my ranking big time. :angry: