65L969214.png

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Lazy Bastard

50L8cae7d.png

Fairytale Fights

How D'ya Like Them Apples

8Lb82403.png

Assassin's Creed III

^ The timing and name of that trophy went perfectly with the surprise it followed!

• Like 1

25Lcadfb2.png

:silver: Bros before Foes

Orkos helps Kratos escape the Fury Ambush

This was not the original name of the trophy if I remember correctly, and its name before was "Bros before Hoes".. changed the name because.. uhh yeah..

11L297f67.png

:bronze: Snakes on a Train

Ride the snake back to the Tower of Delphi

Definitely a reference to the movie, "Snakes on a Plane"

Edit: The trophy can also be referred to Snakes on a Train.. but the movie's just.. eh.. credits to Cobby1995!  :lol:

Edited by bigbirdisHOT
  • Like 1

25Lcadfb2.png

This was not the original name of the trophy if I remember correctly, and its name before was "Bros before Hoes".. changed the name because.. uhh yeah..

11L297f67.png

:bronze: Snakes on a Train

Ride the snake back to the Tower of Delphi

Definitely a reference to the movie, "Snakes on a Plane"

You are probably right, but there is also a film called Snakes on a Train, could be a referance to that? :)

This woman has snakes breeding inside her, then gives birth on the train. It's pretty bad compared to Snakes on a Plane but still :)

• Like 1

You are probably right, but there is also a film called Snakes on a Train, could be a referance to that? :)

This woman has snakes breeding inside her, then gives birth on the train. It's pretty bad compared to Snakes on a Plane but still :)

Is that movie any good xD?

1Lac08c5.png

*Los Santos Legend 

Havent gotten this trophy yet but will be glad when i add this to my collection

You are probably right, but there is also a film called Snakes on a Train, could be a referance to that?  :)

Yeah, it can be a reference to Snakes on a Train. And yes, the reason I used to refer it to Snakes on a Plane because yeah... the movie's pretty bad. but nonetheless, I can make that as a reference too. Thanks!  :)

25Lcadfb2.png

I remember that "Adam Sessler" was really pissed/lost respect of the franchise because of the name of the trophy. 
I never knew they changed the name tough. I guess something happened to make that change.
Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Yeah, it can be a reference to Snakes on a Train. And yes, the reason I used to refer it to Snakes on a Plane because yeah... the movie's pretty bad. but nonetheless, I can make that as a reference too. Thanks!  :)

Haha, very true, rewatched it last night, it was way worse than I remembered lol xD

I remember that "Adam Sessler" was really pissed/lost respect of the franchise because of the name of the trophy. 
I never knew they changed the name tough. I guess something happened to make that change.

Searched it and yeah it was him. He was really angry I believe.

Haha, very true, rewatched it last night, it was way worse than I remembered lol xD

I watched that when I was 8 (it was released in 2006 if I remember correctly) because my dad really likes movies.. a lot..

Somewhere in the middle of the movie, he stopped the movie and said, "I can't handle it anymore," Well, I had the same thought in my mind... 

Hyperdimension neptunia V

21L574480.png

Hot Stuff: Plutia
"Everyone's Lily Rank is maxed out with Plutia! I guess it's more like Plutie made everyone into her pets..." -Neptune

i didn't get the game yet but when i see this trophy i always laugh