Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UndreyVITA

Child of Light Coming to PS Vita

13 posts in this topic

Ubisoft has announced its turn-based RPG Child of Light will launch on PlayStation Vita on July 2 in Europe. We're still clarifying details for other territories.

The game will be available digitally for £11.99, with a retail Complete Edition also hitting shelves containing all additional game contents, including a bonus quest, new character, and collectibles.

IGN gave Child of Light the game a stonking 9.3 out of 10 after we found it to combine gorgeous art and exemplary combat with a marvelous hand-crafted aesthetic.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/20/child-of-light-officially-headed-to-ps-vita?abthid=537b7c64b4ad9fc11900001f

Good to know. I'd much rather have a physical release with all the DLC!

Nice, this game seems like it is the perfect fit for the Vita. 

Parker

I enjoyed the ps4 version and would be willing to get the vita game if they offered a discount to people who bought the game already on psn.

Its nice and all but still not something to motivate someone to get the vita when you can get it for 2 other platforms that most likely runs better, I hope they announce something good exclusively for the vita in E3 instead of just avoiding it completely like that last one.

Its nice and all but still not something to motivate someone to get the vita when you can get it for 2 other platforms that most likely runs better, I hope they announce something good exclusively for the vita in E3 instead of just avoiding it completely like that last one.

I can agree that it won't sell any Vitas. As a Vita owner though, I can say that it's my preferred platform for my indie fix.

An OLED screen will suit Child of Light just nicely. Making Aurora's little firefly friend touch controlled might actually improve the game.

On the PS4 he was touch controlled or you could use the stick, but he'll still probably be easier to control on the vita. Plus cats are less likely to paw the back of the Vita than the PS4 touchpad. (Saw the firefly zoom across the screen, look down and find a paw a few times. >.>)

Doubt I'd get it again, but it's good for Vita owners who didn't get it yet and prefer indies on the Vita.

i've not picked this up yet. Glad i haven't. I need a new Vita game.

:)

I was going to buy this game yesterday for ps4!! Now I'm going to wait.

Seems perfect for my lovely Vita.

This release makes little sense. Why releasing 2 weeks after everything else. Oh well, at least it's coming. There was a serious lack of 2D artsy thingies on Vita.

/s

Child of Light for Vita im defenitely going to get! Been waiting to play it for quite some time.