Now with 500% more rainbows.

TerminusCross

That's what it said in the trailer. And man, were they not kidding. This game is sickeningly beautiful. Lights, rainbows, plants, flowers. Tolkien would be proud. This game looks like a friggen Christmas tree. But everything looks just great, and I love the backgrounds. It's all magical and epic and shite.

It's a fun game, and I was waiting like mad for this to come out, since I loved the first one so much. So far it's cool, a lot more puzzles this time around. It doesn't focus so much on ways to progress through the levels as before, but it's still there. I mean less things to grapple to, less blocks to make...a lot of that is given to solving puzzles. Lots of timed jumps and hopping around on bubbles though. But things are really original...feeding giant frogs so you can jump on their tongue to proceed, or finding ways to grow huge plants with magic water. I wonder what other surprises it has. It's funny how the game references the first one with comedy though.

Wizard; so whatever happened to that artifact we had that let us breathe underwater?

Thief; Uh...

Goblins now, instead of skeletons. But I swear, they act the same way as the skeletons...you got sword fighters and archers, and upgraded sword guys with shields. I'm only on chapter four though, so maybe they got more. There's also some bosses this time around. That's always cool.

For people who want trophies, this has eleven gold, one silver and one platinum. I am now reminded of Spare Parts. Lol.

So, anyone else try this? It's pretty slick.

• Like 1