Does anyone still play Dragon's Crown?

Cobby

Do you still play Dragon's Crown? On either platform, the main reason I ask, is I am looking to finish the platinum, but i'd like to get back into it again and just play casual also.

The trophies I need:

Defeat Ancient Dragon in 3 min on Hard

Defeat Ancient Dragon in 4 mins on Infernal

100k damage hit

Eat all foods.

Anyone interested? :)

Notice: Can only really start playing next week. Will be away from home for a couple of days.

Edited by Cobby1995

Are any of those trophies required to have more than one person?  I was interested in the game, but never had both the time and the money at the same point to get it.  I would like to get it at some point, but I don't know if I want to get it if it requires playing with other people.

Sorry I am not of more help with you getting your trophies though :(

Well i could possibly help you out next week if you wanna wait that long.

Though the 100K trophy is a tricky one to do and would probably be better if you watched a youtube video on how to unlock it

Are any of those trophies required to have more than one person?  I was interested in the game, but never had both the time and the money at the same point to get it.  I would like to get it at some point, but I don't know if I want to get it if it requires playing with other people.

None of the trophies require multiple people.

There is a Colosseum trophy but it can be achieved by fighting AI or other users but it doesn't matter which one you do

Edited by MidnightRadiance

Sorry I am not of more help with you getting your trophies though :(

Personally, I think it's just having the people instead of Ai for Ancient Dragon battles, because AI can be a bit stupid at times.

Well i could possibly help you out next week if you wanna wait that long.

Though the 100K trophy is a tricky one to do and would probably be better if you watched a youtube video on how to unlock it

There is a Colosseum trophy but it can be achieved by fighting AI or other users but it doesn't matter which one you do

Next week is good actually, gonna be away from home for a few days anyway - house sitting for a friend.

Personally, I think it's just having the people instead of Ai for Ancient Dragon battles, because AI can be a bit stupid at times.

Thanks for the info guys :).  Good luck getting the trophies.

The boss health in game is proportional to your party size

So it's easier to go without AI or people as it reduces the boss overall health which could make it easier to kill within the time frames

Next week is good actually, gonna be away from home for a few days anyway - house sitting for a friend.

Alright then.

Also make a game session that way it could sort out time the time frame

• 1 month later...