What type of game is this? what is your opinion on it?

just wondering f it would be accessible for a 1 handed gamer with cerebral palsy kinda interested in this game

Have you got one of those one handed controller, I think this game should work for it. The game ain't Red Faction Armageddon which had a lot of button combos to just do a certain thing. 

Certainly looks interesting; it's a great idea for sure.

However, from what I've seen so far, it seems to be somewhat lacklustre in terms of presentation and a bit lacking in gameplay. Who knows; I could be wrong, but I'll wait for some reviews (not the scores mind you, unless it gets regular 3's or something I don't base my purchases on scores) to make my decision

Your a spectral detective that is murdered, you have to solve your own murder by influencing others and solve other murder case files. It's out next week, there is a limited edition of it that comes with a book from the game and a digital map (this should help with collectibles)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This type of game is kind of like a scripted, semi open world game. Horror, Mystery, and Murder but nothing like Dead Space or F.E.A.R. You're unraveling your tale while listening to others along the way.

I'm currently playing it and I am liking it but there's a lot that would hopefully be fiixed. I doubt they're going to go too far with patches, though. It does seem like a easy platinum, for those who care for that. The game's somewhat open-world, allowing you to back-track to some of the places(so far, that's what it seems to be like for me) that you've been to. Allowing you to finish up stories or "investigations" along the way as well as collecting artifacts which will tell a bigger story.

Something that's a bit of a pain is that everything you need to interact with is usually really bloody small and unless you're right on top of them, looking at them then the HUD won't display the button to press to interact with them. There are messages on the wall that you get close to to reveal(R2) but you have to get even closer after revealing them to notice that you can "collect" the messages for a bigger story. I had revealed and passed about 4 before I realized this. So far I haven't been able to gather all clues for a single investigation, minus the beginning investigation and one other. They are REALLY small sometimes. You seriously have to be ontop of them, looking at them and I hear sometimes they don't load in properly, so you find yourself walking around in circles and then realizing somethings finally in a place you thought was empty.

I'm really liking it visually though when you're moving around. The motion of the character is really fluid at times and feels like a movie, motion continues and feels great but other times the framerate will become choppy, ruining the appeal.

You notice when things take time to load in =/ Right when you start the game.

I'm having fun, reading the information for side stories and such. It is a cool game. There's certainly areas to improve on. In the first few hours I've gained more trophies in this game than I have in Watch_Dogs in the same amount of time, though. That's satisifying for me, while others might think it makes it too easy to rank up trophies. I like this game. =] I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

Edited by Blankmar

Just beat the game and it was a pretty fun game. It has a really cool style and storyline. The downside to the game is it is pretty short and easy. I would suggest it at a lower price but defiantly worth the game play. They also did a good job with the conclusion. 8/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got platinum and i liked this game. The story is the main attraction and the gameplay is somewhat like L.A. Noire, but a little worse (L.A. Noire is a hit, murdered is just a good game). Plus, if you like trophies, it's an easy game to get its platinum. If you like complex games, don't buy it. But if you want a simple game to just distract you with a great story, this game is for you.

Edited by Nainphy

• 1 month later...