The Wolf Among Us Episode 4: IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED

JaM

The Wolf Among Us: Episode 4 - In Sheep's Clothing will be available next week, Telltale Games has announced.

The penultimate chapter in the story will launch May 27 on PC, Mac and PlayStation platforms, before hitting Xbox 360 on May 28 and iOS devices on May 29.

If you've bought the season pass then you'll get the episode for no extra charge, while it'll cost $4.99 if you want to buy it individually. Earlier this week we got a chance to see the first artwork from the episode but now Telltale has gone one better, releasing a trailer for what's ahead. Check it out above and stay tuned to IGN for our review, very soon.

The source:

go.ign.com/1lUVnAj 

the trailer:

http://youtu.be/qZXVD_e-qgw

Am I the only one surprised that it is released <2 months before the release date of Episode 3 and same month of release of new Episode of TWD... 

thoughts?

th

Can't wait for this but I hope episode 5 also comes out early, as I bought the season pass a month ago and I'm purposely waiting for all 5 episodes to come out so I can enjoy it and make it feel like I'm actually watching a TV show which I can interact with come on Telltale :)

It says on their offical blog that it's only NA

well.. so far the wiki hasn't lied to me even once.. (or did it?) IIRC release of TT games for US is usually always same as release in EU (TWD S2 E3 for example) well.. let's just hope it is true so that all os us could enjoy and experince the new episode...

well.. so far the wiki hasn't lied to me even once.. (or did it?) IIRC release of TT games for US is usually always same as release in EU (TWD S2 E3 for example) well.. let's just hope it is true so that all os us could enjoy and experince the new episode...

Yet to be announced for EU. US and EU walking dead release on different days too btw

Yet to be announced for EU. US and EU walking dead release on different days too btw

but... but.... :(

just hope it's like the release of TWD's last episode.... *optimism level to the max*