Same trophy list!

mmico

those arent free...they take A LOT OF TIME. 

Yes the amount of time required for this game has kept me away from it, sounds like they have really captured the chore part of the simulation . On an unrelated note you sir have the best trophycard/sig pictures on the site.

Yes the amount of time required for this game has kept me away from it, sounds like they have really captured the chore part of the simulation . On an unrelated note you sir have the best trophycard/sig pictures on the site.

Thanks, Ill let my lady friend know you appreciate her work. 

on a related topic to the game, I did enjoy FS 13. it felt therapeutic since there is no boss, or fights, just drive your tractor and plant. i will pick this up. 

if you're all whining how boring this game is why did you buy it in first place?

Who is the "all" that you speak of? I never claimed that I purchased the game. Also this being a trophy website i think you already know the answer to your question.

Who is the "all" that you speak of? I never claimed that I purchased the game. Also this being a trophy website i think you already know the answer to your question.

Buying a boring game just because it has trophies.... despite being a trophy website not everybody does that, for pretty obvious reasons

I personally haven't played either revision on any platform but I can see the appeal of these time-waster trophies.

As a notable examples, my second last Platinum before I put it aside until I can clear my dual-layer reader for MGS4 as my 25th and 1337th was Free Realms. Now that was a time-waster. I played for around one hundred and fifty hours, continuously repeating the same old tired tasks until my hands ached. I did this over about a month, picking it up when I had time to kill. Once I'd picked up a new minigame, mindlessly repeating it until I'd earned the respective trophy was a simple matter. I had the presence of mind not to concentrate purely on the game - if I had done so, there's no way I would have finished it. As it stands, I started it just early enough to be the third-last earner of the Platinum before server shutdown.

Instead, I watched anime for the entire duration of gameplay.

I caught up on all of the current seasons and watched a few old ones I never got around to. It was the perfect excuse! I got to gather the trophies that I am actually quite proud of obtaining, and catch up on a bunch of sweet shows like the second half of Shingeki no Kyojin, Durarara, Kill la Kill, and finally watch Gurren Lagann. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll be going for these plats. It's not about enjoying the game sometimes! It's about enjoying the trophies and all the ways you can get sidetracked!

Maybe I'll catch up on Supernatural this time...

• 2 weeks later...