I have my list:

1. Another Crab's Treasure - 19%

2. Eiyuden Chronicles Rising - 0%

3. Zero Escape The Nonary Games - 2%

4. Night in the Woods - 0%

5. Sea of Stars - 0%

You’ll love Sea of Stars. Added

• Like 1

I want to apologize, I got a rumor that this event started today, but it doesn't, so I can't play my games until Saturday. 😭

Well, I do need to go back to my second account and actually start clearing my bucket list from FFXIV and try not to gorge on Dark Cloud 2 as it's the final game in my KYC event... :(

13 hours ago, F1nalPhoenix said:

Excited to actually join one of these. Thanks for hosting this :) 

I'm starting with just 5 games as I have limited time to play games unfortunately but will add more should I smash through them.

As for my list:

The Walking Dead: Season 2     0%

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order     0%

Eastern Exorcist     0%

Bloodborne     24% 

Yakuza Kiwami     37%       

I'm currently working on Yakuza Kiwami but won't hit the 50% mark before June. 

Good luck to everyone!                    

9 hours ago, mamarkchampp said:

Trying to get more involved in the community, and this seems a good place to start, along with a good reason to knock off some of my horrendous backlog.

Excited to take part.

Involving a mix of longer story driven games, chilled out casual games and short games to make up some numbers as work has not been kind to my time for gaming unfortunately.

-         Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 13% (PS3)

-         Grand Theft Auto 3 15% (PS4)

-         Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 14% (PS4)

-         Days Gone 5% (PS4)

-         Bioshock 13% (PS4)

-         Star Wars: Republic Commando 29% (PS4)

-         Infamous: Second Son 1% (PS4)

-         Maneater 8% (PS5)

1 hour ago, Whyfire said:

Hi,

Joining again. Here's my list:

1. Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
  2. The Myth Seekers: The Legacy of Vulcan
  3. The Myth Seekers 2: The Sunken City
  4. Stellar Blade
  5. Assassin's Creed Mirage
  6. God of War Ragnarok
  7. SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake

Added. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm going to sign up, but haven't finalized my list yet. Two of the games I've planned will take some time, so I want to make sure I have some shorter things to work with. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, TalesofGaming said:

I would like to join again!

1) Final Fantasy X HD - 21%

2) Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - 35%

3) Spy x Anya: Operation Memories - 0%

4) Trails Through Daybreak - 0%

5) Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series - 0%

Adding a couple games from the last event.

14 hours ago, SicilianDragon92 said:

I will join again. For my list I’ve just looked through my library and added anything I own but have not played (or only played very briefly) and that I think a platinum is reasonable. To wit:

1. A Plague Tale: Requiem
  2. Animal Well
  3. Citizen Sleeper 4%
  4. Dave the Diver
  5. Death’s Door 1%
  6. Deliver us Mars
  7. Lisa: The Painful
  8. Nobody Saves the World
  9. Pentiment
  10. Sea of Stars
  11. Superliminal
  12. System Shock
  13. Tunic
  14. Amnesia: Rebirth
  15. Arise: A Simple Story
  16. Bendy and the Ink Machine
  17. Effie
  18. Hand of Fate 2
  19. I am Setsuna 24%
  20. Immortals Fenyx Rising 30%
  21. Not for Broadcast
  22. Transistor
  23. Sleeping Dogs (PS3) 33%
  24. Tomb Raider 2 49%
  25. Valient Hearts: The Great War

All 0% unless otherwise stated. Hugely ambitious but I do have 7 weeks off work in the summer so going to give it a good go.

Added

On 5/6/2024 at 6:26 PM, Heather342 said:

Putting my provisional summer list together, this may change before the start of the event but just getting my name on the sign up list 😁

- Sackboy: A Big Adventure (8%)

- Two Point Campus (6%)

- Pyre (0%)

- Resident Evil 4 Remake (0%)

- Mass Effect (0%)

Gonna make a quick switch up to my list before the start of the event. I didn't manage to finish my Spring list in time so switching out Pyre and putting Sea of Stars in (41%). New list will be updated in original post 😊

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Switched out Assassin's Creed Origins for Hogwarts Legacy. Hogwarts Legacy is part of my Spring Backlog Challenge 2024 list, but at this point it is not possible to complete it before the event ends. Even if I'd spend every remaining minute playing the game, I couldn't complete it and I won't neglect sleep for this. So I'm going to keep it below 50% to use it for the summer challenge. Might seem a bit cheap and it is, but the next three months will be packed with ineligible games. So anything to make it easier for me without resorting to just spamming eligible short games.

I finished Hogwarts Legacy last month and have to say it was one of the most unpleasant platinum grinds I can remember. I swear the devs must absolutely hate completionists. Three extra part playthroughs, collectibles that require the correct time of day, 95 puzzles with only about 9 different kinds so you end up doing the same one ten times, collectibles that require a reaction button press,  collectibles that require you to follow a very slow moving set of butterflies, making sure you have instakilled every type of enemy, except only some count and there is no way of knowing which you have done, cookie-cutter bandit camps that don’t show on the map until you’re on top of them. There’s literally over a thousand things to collect. Honestly, it’s a nightmare, more power to you.

A couple of hopefully helpful things. 1. Zooming all the way out on the world map tells you the number of collectibles (about 60 hours in when I discovered that!) 2. Once you have most of the spells, do every merlin trial you happen to come across, because doing 90 of the stupid things in a row at the end may just have you slipping into a coma. 3. Get enough demiguise statues to get to level 2 unlocking asap, most of the ones in the outskirts are out in the open.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SicilianDragon92 said:

I finished Hogwarts Legacy last month and have to say it was one of the most unpleasant platinum grinds I can remember. I swear the devs must absolutely hate completionists. Three extra part playthroughs, collectibles that require the correct time of day, 95 puzzles with only about 9 different kinds so you end up doing the same one ten times, collectibles that require a reaction button press,  collectibles that require you to follow a very slow moving set of butterflies, making sure you have instakilled every type of enemy, except only some count and there is no way of knowing which you have done, cookie-cutter bandit camps that don’t show on the map until you’re on top of them. There’s literally over a thousand things to collect. Honestly, it’s a nightmare, more power to you.

A couple of hopefully helpful things. 1. Zooming all the way out on the world map tells you the number of collectibles (about 60 hours in when I discovered that!) 2. Once you have most of the spells, do every merlin trial you happen to come across, because doing 90 of the stupid things in a row at the end may just have you slipping into a coma. 3. Get enough demiguise statues to get to level 2 unlocking asap, most of the ones in the outskirts are out in the open.

Yeah, trophy-wise, it is not a great game, I already figured that out. Thanks for the tips. I have level 3 from the demiguise statues already and Merlin trials are among the next things I want to do for a bigger inventory. Let's just say it's not my all-time favorite game and had I known, I might have skipped it entirely. It's not terrible, either, but sadly not as good as I'd hoped, both from a gameplay and trophy PoV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

Count me in again.  Don't know how much I will get done, but I have a couple of games I'm bouncing back and forth between at the moment with my primary focus being finally finishing Baldur's Gate 3 on Honor Mode.  

1. Baldur's Gate 3 - 50%
  2. Dave the Diver - 14%
  3. Life is Strange 2 - 0%
  4. Real Heroes: Firefighter - 0%
  5. The Walking Dead Season 2 - 0%

1 hour ago, Redblaziken8 said:

Would like to join again, going to mostly carry through games I haven't beaten on the Spring Challenge and a few new ones:

1. Enslaved Odyssey to the West PS3 0%

2. Deathloop PS5 13%

3. Flipping Death PS4 0%

4. Batman Arkham Origins PS3 34%

5. The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker PS4 0%

6. Evoland PS4 0%

7. LA Noire PS4 0% 

8. Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge PS3 0%

9. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time PS3 0%

10. LEGO Lord of the Rings PS3 0%

11. Shadow of the Colossus PS4 0%

12. Resident Evil 2 PS4 21%

13. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered PS4 25%

14. Call of Duty: World at War PS3 22% 

Both added. And still trying to finalize my list, but just about there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Yeah, trophy-wise, it is not a great game, I already figured that out. Thanks for the tips. I have level 3 from the demiguise statues already and Merlin trials are among the next things I want to do for a bigger inventory. Let's just say it's not my all-time favorite game and had I known, I might have skipped it entirely. It's not terrible, either, but sadly not as good as I'd hoped, both from a gameplay and trophy PoV.

Best thing I found to get through the billion collectibles and trials is do one region at a time. Get 100% then move on. Makes it much less of a grind just doing the same things over and over again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

Unfortunately, I have started Hogwarts Legacy again, but I am going to knock out the three partial playthroughs first to get them out of the door so I can enjoy the main story. At least you are not forced to fight the final boss with all four Houses, but I am going to keep this game as it is for the time being, probably just putting it on the Fall/Winter Backlog challenge when it rolls around, just to play the main story during the Holiday Trinity[aka Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas 2024]. 😜

For the record, I am going to just work on two games at a time per week so I can get the ten I have listed done mid-July while having time to play some FFXIV. I skipped over the story for everything up to Endwalker and plan to start the Dawntrail update grabbing the Pictomancer and playing through Endwalker with it for funsies since it starts at Level 80. ^_^ Probably throw in five more after my list is done to get something to do for the remainder of the event. ;)

• Like 1