Summer 2024 Backlog Challenge

14 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Update #3

Hogwarts Legacy

So, progress: Reached max level, did all side quests, spent all skill points, use ancient magic on all enemies in the game.

Wand handles: 39/42

Conjurations: 112/140

Revelio Pages: 119/150

Brooms: 14/15

Remaining chests: 16

Remaining Revelio pages: 49

Something doesn't quite add up here. I know why there are less chests than collectables and it is most likely not a problem, given that there are other ways of getting wand handles and conjurations that are not listed in any collectable section in the game, but no idea about the Revelio pages. If I only need 31 more when there are 49 available, does that mean I don't even need all of them? @playmyflute2 Any idea?

For the broom, just need to buy the final one.

Progress:

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim: 0%

Hogwarts Legacy: 25% -> 57% -> 75% -> 92%

Life is Strange Remastered: 0%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered: 0%

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: 10%

Completed: 0/5

Swaps: 0/3

Games swapped: None so far

I had 2 collectables glitch if memory serves me right; but as far as I am aware there are plenty in reserve and don't need every single one.

So a couple of glitches shouldn't lock you out of the completion trophy.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, viech54 said:

Update #3

Hogwarts Legacy

So, progress: Reached max level, did all side quests, spent all skill points, use ancient magic on all enemies in the game.

Wand handles: 39/42

Conjurations: 112/140

Revelio Pages: 119/150

Brooms: 14/15

Remaining chests: 16

Remaining Revelio pages: 49

Something doesn't quite add up here. I know why there are less chests than collectables and it is most likely not a problem, given that there are other ways of getting wand handles and conjurations that are not listed in any collectable section in the game, but no idea about the Revelio pages. If I only need 31 more when there are 49 available, does that mean I don't even need all of them? @playmyflute2 Any idea?

For the broom, just need to buy the final one.

Progress:

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim: 0%

Hogwarts Legacy: 25% -> 57% -> 75% -> 92%

Life is Strange Remastered: 0%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered: 0%

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: 10%

Completed: 0/5

Swaps: 0/3

Games swapped: None so far

Have you found all the collectible in the animal farming areas? I didn’t realize till very late there are a ton where you breed all the beasts. Could make up the total there. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, playmyflute2 said:

Have you found all the collectible in the animal farming areas? I didn’t realize till very late there are a ton where you breed all the beasts. Could make up the total there. 

Yes, I was aware of those. Got the trophy It's either that they added more collectables down the line that are not required or it was positively glitched for me. I didn't have to collect everything. I made savegames for the map chamber trophies. So just three partial playthroughs now, then I'm done. Maybe I'll finish one partial playthrough today. Will see.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

I'm taking a break from trophies to play a randomizer of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and trying to launch a two game async on Archipelago, a popular multi-world randomizer server that shuffles items between different games - for example, A Link to the Past's Hookshot would be gotten when a player of Kingdom Hearts would have gotten his first Fire Element, which is in the spot where Link to the Past would have gotten the Hammer. One guy does a three-game solo multiworld randomizer of Super Mario 64, Minecraft and Pokemon Emerald using this site.

As such, I wanted to explain why I was not making progress. I do intend to get a platinum soon but right now I am resting for the inevitable hype rush of FFXIV Dawntrail when it comes out. I will keep playing my games... just not 24/7. <_<

EDIT: I promise, once I finally stop restarting the randomizer and get a dang seed done, I will go back to my actual games. The randomizers are so addicting. :lol:

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

Been working really hard on finishing Honor Mode on BG3 which I can happily say is complete!  It was so stressful at times.  I think there was only 3 encounters that truly terrified me going into them. 

Congrats! 🥳

I remember that final gauntlet run trying to stay invisible and sneaking Gale up to the final fight was unbelievably stressful 😅 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Heather342 said:

Congrats! 🥳

I remember that final gauntlet run trying to stay invisible and sneaking Gale up to the final fight was unbelievably stressful 😅 

THANKS!  I actually didn't have Gale.  I made the early choice of not having him around in my Durge playthrough...😅

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

THANKS!  I actually didn't have Gale.  I made the early choice of not having him around in my Durge playthrough...😅

😮 That's even more impressive then if you actually did the final fight in Honour Mode. Using Gale you can skip the whole thing lol

• Like 2