This... thing has a Platinum? SIX GOLDS?

Dciaran

the gold trophies requires you to complete "final puzzles" could be story related or maybe a super hard puzzle... and also looks like it has collectibles and propably need to use Near... well let's see...

Dont underestimate the difficulty of the trophies because of the games name. Thats a rookie mistake...

Agreed. Seen plenty of games that look easy that have at least a few trophies that are a bitch to get.

Reminds me of Nintendogs, which I loved. I'm getting it. It looks adorable.

I'm not sure about the "behind closed doors, back scratching" kinds of contracts but, Sony brand/exclusive games usually seem to have high trophy/point totals. 5+ golds and 1,200+ points, on a base title, seem to only come from those brands.

Ratchet & Clank, God of War, Sly Cooper, Prince of Persia Trilogy are all PS exclusive and all had 5, 6, 7, 8 and evengolds. :o

I saw the trailer for this, and I couldn't resist. I really want this game. It looks too cute to pass up. (I'm a sucker for animals). Never got Aabs Animals because I thought it was just a waste of time/money.

Aabs animals can be a waste of money.. yes. But it'll never be a waste of time; all you've got to do is leave it idle for 5 minutes.