Saddest Game Ever?

noyjoy

from what i only played..

ps3..............

The Last of Us ( the whole game )

Red Dead Redemption  ( some of the side mission + the ending )

Metal Gear Solid 4 ( many things that i can't spoil  but one thing i can spoil... Microwave Hallway )

Nier ( as much as i actually hated this game but the story is a one big emotional journey, the musics also helps in the events )

Resistance 3 ( when seen the people struggling to survive in the whole game, and personally after i seen the body of the huge fat little girl lying in one of the houses that been raid, and others that i can't spoil here )

Dynasty Warriors 7 ( yeah surprisingly this one, some of the characters ending is really sad )

Heavenly Sword ( ending )

Infamous 2  ( both endings )

LittleBigPlant 2 ( funny to say that you cried or shedding a tear to this game as it meant to be funny, but when you finish it for the first time it felt at the time that this is the last platformer LBP game, also that sleepy head song that played at the credits gives the mode somehow )

ps2.............

shadow of the colossus ( never played the HD classic but did played the original, even killing those colossus gives you the feeling that you did a wrong thing and so sad )

Metal Gear Solid 3 ( had it's reasons )

ps1.............

Metal Gear solid ( can't spoil it )

Klonoa Door to phantomile ( played the japanese version at the time and never knew what the ending was about making my eyes teared up )

i'll stop here cause it getting long.....

If I had to say (don't say that it's bad) it would be in almost all of the Pokemon Mistery Dungeon games. I don't care if you say "Pokemon is for little kids, noob", I grew up with Pokemon, and P:MD Games have sad endings (even though you keep playing and your character returns, which is just basically back-stabbing yourself). Just why I think it is, might change once I get TLoU one day.

• 11 months later...

These are a few games that made me feel sad

The Walking Dead because of Duck and Lee - I ended up crying for about an hour after each of the two events

Sleeping Dogs because of Jackie - It had me in tears for a few minutes.

Home: A Unique Horror Adventure because of the whole entire game - Just wow. Play this game if you want to feel.

The Swapper because of both endings - The game is so existential that you'd think it was written by Kafka.

Dust: An Elysian Tail because of the ending - Ending had me in tears.

inFAMOUS First Light because of the whole story - I ended up crying at a few points

• Like 1

The Walking Dead because of Duck and Lee - I ended up crying for about an hour after each of the two events

Aww, this is so cute

Seriously, though... Is it just me that didn't find the ending of The Walking Dead sad? I guess I couldn't indulge enough into it

"Alright, well that happened. Give me my fucking platinum already"

I was devastated in Tales of Graces f at that part when you have to do that little secret side quest

where you find the shipwreck and fight real Lambda before it gives into despair and kills itself because of you...

That was just too brutal for me, especially after I noticed that you can actually catch a glimpse of the scene in the opening. Ugh...

Edited by Xhillia

Aww, this is so cute

Seriously, though... Is it just me that didn't find the ending of The Walking Dead sad? I guess I couldn't indulge enough into it

"Alright, well that happened. Give me my fucking platinum already"

When I played it the second time on the Vita I only cried for half an hour from each of the two events.