Where to live after it all ends...

Mr_Freaker

There are plenty of games who feature life after the world we know and love has ended through war, diceases, virus, nucleair war, ...

Imagine the world of Metro 2033/Last Light, Rage, Fallout franchise, Dead Island, Tokyo Jungle, Walking Dead, STALKERS, Half-Life 2, Resistance franchise, ...

Which world would you want to be part of, what faction do you want to belong to, ... ?

Id want to be in the faction that most of the folks on this forum would be on - the dead!

Lets face it - if there was some kind of sub-apocalyptic event a bunch of ps3 playing softies like us aren't gonna be among the survivors ;)

Resistance maybe..i just love the story etc..but walking dead looks a lot easier compared to any u mentioned. So my final answer is the walking dead..oh wait..i hate food from 5 years ago..

Id want to be in the faction that most of the folks on this forum would be on - the dead!

Lets face it - if there was some kind of sub-apocalyptic event a bunch of ps3 playing softies like us aren't gonna be among the survivors ;)

It's a simple question of where you would want to be,

in other words, what post apocalyptic world did you found the most immersive in a way you wanted to join it.

Don't tell me you never played a game and thought you wanted to join it (even if it wasn't post apocalytpic)

It's a simple question of where you would want to be,

in other words, what post apocalyptic world did you found the most immersive in a way you wanted to join it.

Don't tell me you never played a game and thought you wanted to join it (even if it wasn't post apocalytpic)

I guess Enslaved then? It seemed nice!

I would pick Fallout, and live in the New Vegas area. If I'm able to have all the Perks, I don't have much to worry about. I'd join up with either the Brotherhood or NCR and get Power Armor from them or the Veteran Ranger Armor, which looks cooler in my opinion. Then I would be some kind of New Vegas vigilante, but not before delivering a Fat Man's mini-nuke toward Caesar's direction.

Edited by omegarevan
  • Like 1