Completed Horace's riddles and no trophy?

I did all of Horace's riddles including Astra right after I received the final wand (I have not defeated the witch yet), and I did not get the trophy for obtaining all spells. I looked at my wizard's companion and I'm missing 2 spells. However, no online guide list these "missing" spells. Do I get these spells for beating the game and what are they called?

See if you can find a digital version of the complete Wizard Companion online. I don't recall this being an issue, but I know I didn't get a trophy after finishing Horace's mission. You still haven't completed the requirements, so obviously you didn't get the trophy. Are you the highest level you can be? Have you completed the story? Have you done all of the side missions? All of these things reward you with new spells if my memory serves me correct.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is a complete list, but it probably is: http://ca.ign.com/wikis/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/Spells

Edited by BeautifulTorment

IIRC the last one you'll get is Ashes of Resurrection... I checked my trophy list and I got at the same time after defeating the final boss so I guess you'll get the last 2 spells after defeating the final boss...

aha... found the other one... NIx... confirmed.. you have to defeat the boss and see the "THE END" to get the 2 spells...

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

IIRC the last one you'll get is Ashes of Resurrection... I checked my trophy list and I got at the same time after defeating the final boss so I guess you'll get the last 2 spells after defeating the final boss...

aha... found the other one... NIx... confirmed.. you have to defeat the boss and see the "THE END" to get the 2 spells...

Yes. This is correct. And they are not considered everyday or battle spells. Got the trophy after I beat the game

• 7 years later...