50 Days glitch?

sportsaholic21

I think I have done more than 50 days on home, but the trophy hasn't popped. I may have quitted the game too early on the 50th day, but I don't see how that would completely glitch the trophy. I think it would just give it to me the next day. Anyone else have these issues?

maybe we need to log in 50 days in a row ?

I went to my appartment, took a photo, used my aurora to get to trap-o-matic and back to my appartment 51 times now but no trophy :/

I know I did it 51 times cause I´ve got 51 pics in the ps-home folder

Hey guys. I got my trophy 2 days ago, forgot to check in. My advice is to just keep trying. The trophy will pop eventually.

I was also "crying" because I signed in for at least 60 days and the trophy didn't pop, so it's acceptable enough to put it in a forum.  :awesome:  :pimp:  :yay:  :blah:

maybe we need to log in 50 days in a row ?

I went to my appartment, took a photo, used my aurora to get to trap-o-matic and back to my appartment 51 times now but no trophy :/

I know I did it 51 times cause I´ve got 51 pics in the ps-home folder

Just 50 different days

I have lost count, still expecting it to pop everyday.

Any idea if you just have to log in, go to an area and leave after a minute or do you have to spend a certain amount of time?

The trophy pops even before you enter any area in Home so just loading the app and wait until it checks your downloads is enough.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

already got mine a long time ago. you can track your progress by taking one picture each day you log in PS home, don't delete them off your ps3 so you can count how many time you logged in, i tracked my progress for the 50 days by rising a fish in one of my apartment's, every time i logged in i'll clean the fish tank and feed it, the fish tank have a status showing how many day the fishes in the tank survived and how much time left for the new day to come, which kept me busy and those 50 days went by like a flash.

already got mine a long time ago. you can track your progress by taking one picture each day you log in PS home, don't delete them off your ps3 so you can count how many time you logged in, i tracked my progress for the 50 days by rising a fish in one of my apartment's, every time i logged in i'll clean the fish tank and feed it, the fish tank have a status showing how many day the fishes in the tank survived and how much time left for the new day to come, which kept me busy and those 50 days went by like a flash.

I should've continued on taking pictures just to see if this works, but I haven't even think of that tip before anyone can do that. Now I don't really know what number of days I have logged in. Also didn't know there's a progress on how many days a fish survived in the tank. Bad thing I didn't take care of it and deleted the tank because I don't really know how to get more fishes due to how stupid the prizes on just to get another type of fishes, and explain a bit more about the fish tank. Wish Sony would've range the prizes a little bit cheap so I can buy them with coins not real cash. >_> 

Is there another way to see how many days I've been logged in to home other than those two methods?

I should've continued on taking pictures just to see if this works, but I haven't even think of that tip before anyone can do that. Now I don't really know what number of days I have logged in. Also didn't know there's a progress on how many days a fish survived in the tank. Bad thing I didn't take care of it and deleted the tank because I don't really know how to get more fishes due to how stupid the prizes on just to get another type of fishes, and explain a bit more about the fish tank. Wish Sony would've range the prizes a little bit cheap so I can buy them with coins not real cash. >_> 

Is there another way to see how many days I've been logged in to home other than those two methods?

i don't know of any methods sorry  ^_^

there's another way but it would took forever, log in after two days each to make sure that a 24 hour have fully passed, since the trophy is just about logging in on 50 different days, which mean if you log in today then you can log in after even like 5 days have passed and still can count toward the trophy as logging in in a new day.

probably the trophy didn't popped for you is because you're logging in day after a day in a hurry, like after a 22 or a 23 hour have passed each. i really hate how the PS home didn't have an in-game clock or a calender that you can look at as much as you like.   

1. Days + challenges start 12pm japan current time (JCT). I've tested on multiple games + times. 2. Photos record YOUR PS time + day (ie. not PS Home day). 3. Try to log in at same time everyday to avoid missing a day. 4. I've been using Navigator/Highlights/Adventure/The Western Frontier as an ingame counter - with $100 free everyday $3200 = 32 days. Therefore you can log 1 day at 11.50am and another at 12.10pm (JCT), on the same day your time. Hope this helps!

1. Days + challenges start 12pm japan current time (JCT). I've tested on multiple games + times. 2. Photos record YOUR PS time + day (ie. not PS Home day). 3. Try to log in at same time everyday to avoid missing a day. 4. I've been using Navigator/Highlights/Adventure/The Western Frontier as an ingame counter - with $100 free everyday $3200 = 32 days. Therefore you can log 1 day at 11.50am and another at 12.10pm (JCT), on the same day your time. Hope this helps!

Problem is that I'm not from Japan so this time difference will really confuse me on how many days I really sign in.

May try step 4 since I didn't even know that place has a in game calendar. 

Went into western place and I can't really find where you see how many days you have been sign in at that place. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Japan Current Time (also called Japan Standard Time) is 9 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +9) - so a new PS Home day starts 3am GMT (if no daylight savings change). This website may help : http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc - with From Time Zone set on Japan and To Time Zone set on your local area. So for eg. you could log in at 2.50am GMT, leave, then log in at 3.10am GMT and this would count as 2 days towards the trophy. The Western Frontier game doesn't tell you when or how many days you've logged in to PS Home, but with the free $100 per PS Home day, logically you can use your money total to determine how many days you've logged in (assuming you visit the game everytime you go to PS Home and you don't spend any of the game money).

• 2 weeks later...

There is something wrong with it for those that say no it's not a glitch you just aren't logging in enough, or miscounting the days. I logged in same exact time I always did every day which was 1am est for near 76 days before it finally gave it to me. What caused the glitch was some issues with the servers not counting the days like it was suppose to. As most people said (though probably outdated by now) just be persistant with it. It might take 50 days it might take more. yes it's bugged but it will trigger sometime

Japan Current Time (also called Japan Standard Time) is 9 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +9) - so a new PS Home day starts 3am GMT (if no daylight savings change). This website may help : http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc - with From Time Zone set on Japan and To Time Zone set on your local area. So for eg. you could log in at 2.50am GMT, leave, then log in at 3.10am GMT and this would count as 2 days towards the trophy. The Western Frontier game doesn't tell you when or how many days you've logged in to PS Home, but with the free $100 per PS Home day, logically you can use your money total to determine how many days you've logged in (assuming you visit the game everytime you go to PS Home and you don't spend any of the game money).

Could've do that, but now I finally unlocked this stupid trophy.  :yay:  :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

after logging in on 55 different days it finally popped for me

I did not even notice until I came on here this morning that it had finally been done!

after all those days of the long loading screens I never even saw the trophy notification lol

Just pleased the thing is now maxxed and the whole thing deleted from my ps3

Wish I had ventured on to it when it was still fully functional as I sort of enjoyed the few hours of looking through the various areas

Edited by Evertonian