can i do pvp trophy solo....???

.... if i have both PS4 and PS5?

can i just login my PS4 with different user, boot up the game and let my main user kill it over and over?

all of my character are in HC single player mode so i don't have any character ready for pvp with other player, and honestly i don't really want to make new character in online mode either, since i still has handful at getting level 99 trophy 

Yes, you can. Just make sure your other PSN user (linked to another battle.net account) is in the same region as your main because online is region-locked.

And you'll be able to invite/join the same party.

5 hours ago, btori said:

Yes, you can. Just make sure your other PSN user (linked to another battle.net account) is in the same region as your main because online is region-locked.

And you'll be able to invite/join the same party.

wait, this game is region lock? does my battle net account need to be in same region with my PSN, or i can link any PSN account with US battle net? honestly i created my battle net account long time ago, i can remember

Posted (edited)

Actually, I'm not sure if it's really region locked. Maybe in private game you can invite/join player connected to any Battle.net server.

You can link any Battle.net account to any PSN. But in online mode, the game will automatically connect you to a US, EU or KR Battle.net server based on your PSN account (NA, EU, Asia etc). And you can't manually switch region in-game.

That's why, if possible make sure both PSN accounts are from the same location.

Edited by btori

update on progress: seem like self boost method can't be used, i tried and you cannot log on diablo 4 (PS4 version, i am not tried PS4 and PS5 yet) in same time, even if you use 2 different console, 2 different battle net account that link with 2 different PSN account, you will be log out from one console when you try to go online with other

I know it works with PS5/PS4 because I boosted myself this weekend.

Maybe an issue because none of the PS4 are set to "primary" for the account holding the Diablo 2 license ?

I'll try later after work with 2 PS4.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, btori said:

I know it works with PS5/PS4 because I boosted myself this weekend.

Maybe an issue because none of the PS4 are set to "primary" for the account holding the Diablo 2 license ?

I'll try later after work with 2 PS4.

Yeah, after that i tried PS4/PS5 version, and it work, just swap my main acc round so i can get both trophy for PS4 and PS5 list, but 2 PS4 version doesn't work, you will force to log out on one version 

Good, you managed to make it works.

Out of curiosity, I also tried with 2 PS4; it's a bit convoluted but it works too.

PS4 #1:

- Set as Primary console for the main account.  That way, it can shares the PS+ online access and the Diablo 2 game license to other accounts on that console.

- Used to start the game with secondary account

PS4 #2:

- Used to start the game with main account