Controler Charging.

Kuzagi_PT

Hey guys.. Idk wth is wrong with my controler charger or ps3. I wasnt beeing able to charge my controlers at all so i tried to conect other cable to my controler. It got warm so something happened here. Then i turned my ps3 on and the controler has only 1 bar left ( same as before ). Now when i conected the normal charger a ps message pops saying " The max potency given to the usb has been reached to the max. Please disconect atleast one usb". Wtf? When i conect the other controlers it wont say that..

Seems like a failure on your PS3's power suply. Can a PS3 controller be charged using a PC? You might want to stick to that until you check the power suply.

My pc is brpken lol. But my android charges just fine in my ps3

I did a quick google search in an effort to help, unfortunately I couldn't find much. 

Some other people have had the same problem though. 

check this out. :)

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS3-Support/Maximum-power-that-can-be-supplied-to-usb-devices/m-p/13341133#M1944 

Hopefully you can find something useful there, sorry i couldn't help.

Good luck bro, I hope it works out.

• Like 1

Omfg guys i dont know exacly what i did ( i punched the ps3 ) but it got fucking fixed. Omfg im so lucky..others had to buy a new one..omfg.

I actually know why this happened. Sometimes i conected other USBs to my Android and the wireless stood activated. I reseted my Android and i needed to reset all my controlers with a pen and wait one hour with a new charger. Jeez.. I will never charge my Android using my ps3 again. I was stuck in the Sony reseting logo..só happy now.

Edited by BUwUNY
  • Like 1