PS3 is dead; what now?

lumphy101

• 1 month later...

Know the feeling....but I stuck with PS3 still.  I played Xillia 2 and the graphics were a little wonky, I thought it was the disc...or some game glitch...Jude's hair would freakin' spike, lol.  Then I went to play Journey for the first time, and the sand was green xD

Sony had told me the year before when I had an issue (I had a 60 GB fat) that there "was no way there could be a problem".  I bought my PS3 when they first came out....when I heard it get a little louder and saw the glitches....yeah, I pretty much told 5 different techs there on chat the same thing (oh, well, I'll leave you to try that...if it doesn't work than try contacting us again) and the final one said she'd give me the info to have it sent to them.

I figured it was cheaper in the long run to just get one of the newer ones out there...put in Xillia 2...and although I lost my entire save for new game + that I was working on platinum for, at least now I don't have to worry about different characters randomly beserking their hairstyles, colors, etc. (not to mention when the trees had spikes instead of leaves, lol).