I'm missing trophies from DLC packs 2 and 3, and I no longer have the saved data at 100%

Hello everyone, I completed this game 100% when it was released, but on a different PlayStation, and I no longer have the saved data. I just noticed that they have added lots of DLCs. In this regard, I wanted to ask the experts, in order to obtain all the related DLC trophies starting from scratch, should I grind again for 100 or more hours on the base game before attempting to conquer what I still miss? Thank you very much :) 

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Did you upload your save to the in-game cross-save cloud? If you did, just redownload it from there, then all your progress will be restored :).

He just said he lost all the data. 

• Like 1

Just now, SirFortesque89E said:

I should try, but I really doubt it. I played this game more or less 10 years ago, and the console belonged to my brother. I doubt I knew anything about cross-save cloud at that time 😑 Thank you all for your help!

Ouch, that sucks :(.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2024 at 11:56 AM, SirFortesque89E said:

I should try, but I really doubt it. I played this game more or less 10 years ago, and the console belonged to my brother. I doubt I knew anything about cross-save cloud at that time 😑 Thank you all for your help!

If you do want to start again, try unlock all the really good items first when you have a small item pool so that you have a higher chance coming across them when playing