Unnoticed Trophy

marc_dura

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

So ahemm.. i did "No alarm" in a few attempts too..

Tried it reloading checkpoints when i had meter gets solid red or alarm ringing.. then retried and wasn't working..

Deleted profile savefile and game data to start from scratch. Read somewhere that instead of reloading checkpoints it was better to back out on main menu and reload from there.. 

That said, i did the Under Cover of Night in two go.. had to stop inbetween and start later. Trophy popped..

For "Unnoticed" i did same.. when i was solid red i just backed out to main menu and reload.. guess what? Trophy popped..

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

The solution I've found is to replay the mission on hard. i stayed low and always sniped enemies from a plant,i also sniped the ones that were crouched looking around,i only got alerted once i quit to the main menu and continued from there.i skipped the 3rd camp by doing the rock glitch, snipe the guy walking around the wall then get over it wait a few seconds and i got the trophy.

I followed this video

• 3 weeks later...

So i've done both trophies. You do not need to delete save game data. If you are ever RED you must reload your last checkpoint. Or if you hear a guy shout (play with sound) you must restart the checkpoint.

Both of them popped easily.

Also I used the unnoticed rock glitch to get into the area (which skipped the third camp).

• 3 months later...

After several attempts, I got the trophy today, I don't know the problem exactly. 

My trophy run was

In first camp I take out the 3 snipers on the 2 far towers and the middle tower, then I approach to the right way in the map, after the first checkpoint i want to the left behind the two houses and the 2 guards talking to each other, once you reach the second checkpoint there is a tower befere you go down, take out the sniper in the tower and the guard down the tower, the proceed to the guard he washing his face. That's the difference what I did, the rest do what this guy did 

I used the rock glitch to skip the 3rd camp. 

Good luck guys.