Where do you get your gaming news from?

Mostly from posts in gaming groups & word of mouth. I don't actively follow any gaming new outlets since a vast majority of their posts are quite awful & clearly made for quotas, so I usually just avoid that. If it's for a game I'm particularly interested in & I haven't heard any news on in awhile, I'll search it up to see if anything recent has been said about it.

I use a phone application called GamerScope. It takes articles from all over big websites (Gamespot, IGN, Eurogamer, Game Informer, MANY MORE) It also has YT links for game trailers and some charts for which games are selling well in certain countries. Really underrated! I use it on iOS I'm not sure if it's on Android/Google Play

I try to check in on these forums and PlayStation's YouTube channel/blog as often as I can. When in doubt though, my Google alerts are mostly all gaming-related at this point, so it's hard to miss something unless I am going out of my way to ignore it.

Twitch plays a part big part in it. I watch quite a lot of streamers, so naturally I see a lot of news because of that. They tend to be 'in the know' on what games are coming out and are always playing the new releases as soon as they drop. This is how I have mostly kept in the loop all these years.

I also go on Reddit sometimes, but I'm just a lurker on there. I never post or interact with the communities, I just find it to be a great place to see lots of news quickly.

When I was younger, I had subscriptions to all of the magazines, and frequented sites like GameSpot and IGN. Now, I don't go out of my way to consume gaming news anymore, but I usually still end up hearing about the latest goings-on via browsing Reddit, this forum, and listening to Podquisition (Jim Sterling's podcast).

• Like 1

Here, seems it's the least biased source of information without a million adds and clickbaits, there are a lot of people here who are more savvy on this and are always on top of info.

This is a great thread to source ideas and sites from! For me, I tend to stick with these:

Websites:

GamesIndustry.biz

Videogames Chronicle

Push Square

Gematsu

Bloomberg (for Jason Schreier)

YouTube:

Inside Games (If anyone liked the original Funhaus crew - this channel is run by Bruce and Laurence)

Skill-Up (does a fantastic 'this week in games')

I used to watch IGN but all of the really good people have moved on now. I was going to add MysticRyan in there too, but while I appreciate his content I find him to be really boring to watch. 

n4g for me since it's just a simple news aggregator that has good filters. I don't really care about crap like reviews, previews, opinion pieces, etc. I just want basic news and it gives that to me.