Can't play mastery challenges

Hi, does anyone have the same problem as me.

When I try to play the Mastery challenges in Valhalla it says to "Progress through the main story" even though I have already completed it. Fun thing is that when I fast travel outside of England it says "Talk to Hildiran", but when I return it turns back into the progress message.

I can't load any previous save because my only other one is way before required power level and story quest so it is not worth it. 

Does anyone know any workaround or is my 100% run of Valhalla lost :(

Thanks

Hi, thanks for suggesting, but I already tried that.

Even though I already did I went and did 2 more quests just to be sure, but with no luck.

I even went as far as reinstalling my game and deleting/downloading saves again which still didn't help at all.

I will try and wait if someone suggests another idea, but for now I will focus on the other DLC and maybe do the challenges on older save if I feel like it, even though I would have to level quite a bit or maybe try loading the save on PC via Ubisofts CLOUD saves if that helps.

3 minutes ago, Deimandos said:

Hi, thanks for suggesting, but I already tried that.

Even though I already did I went and did 2 more quests just to be sure, but with no luck.

I even went as far as reinstalling my game and deleting/downloading saves again which still didn't help at all.

I will try and wait if someone suggests another idea, but for now I will focus on the other DLC and maybe do the challenges on older save if I feel like it, even though I would have to level quite a bit or maybe try loading the save on PC via Ubisofts CLOUD saves if that helps.

Had this problem a couple days ago and tried the missing brother quest, didn’t fix it. Then I tried to change my interact button which seemed to work for some, but didn’t for me. Saw someone say it fixed as soon as you start Dawn of Ragnarok properly - didn’t for me. What finally fixed it as doing the quest where you go out with Randvi. I’d recommend just continuing to do Ravensthorpe quests until it finally triggers

• Like 1

Unfortunately I have all quests in Ravensthorpe done, but I found a strange "fix".

All I had to do was when standing at Ravensthorpe fast travel to any other fast travel point and then back to Ravensthorpe and the quest started working which is a really strange fix, but it works so I won't complain :D

But thank you both for your suggestions and help 

• Like 2