If you could combine 2 games into 1...

Mr_Freaker

Simple question, if you could combine two games into one game, what would the result be?

Choose any element you want like: gameplay, storytelling, setting, ...

I would combine Metro and Fallout:

Take the Metro setting, add moral choice (like flooding a settlement, or helping one faction take over a settlement), go where you want to go, join factions, more options in guns, having a home base where you can store weapons, ...

What would your pick be?

skyrim and gta 5, Reason: shoot the shit out of some dragons and run over hunters

Metal Gear Solid and Mirror's Edge my two favorite games!

Parkour with some stealth action. Cant go wrong with that.

parkour and stealth? You sure that's not assassins creed?

The two most casual games on the planet.

I would blend Yakuza & Red Dead Redemption so then i could lasso people as Goro Majima.

I don't know if I'd classify CoD as a casual game considering it is one of the main MLG games. 

ca·su·al
ˈkaZHo͞oəl/
adjective

1. 1.
    relaxed and unconcerned.

Parker

• Like 1

I don't know if I'd classify CoD as a casual game considering it is one of the main MLG games. 

ca·su·al
ˈkaZHo͞oəl/
adjective

1. 1.
    relaxed and unconcerned.

Parker

Casual Popular.

It may sound strange, but I'd love to cross Harvest Moon and Red Dead Redemption

Hear me out. I love Westerns and I love farming so I think a farming "sim" like Harvest Moon combined with the open world and time period of Red Dead Redemption would be awesome. Instead of just putting produce in a bin at the end of the day like in Harvest Moon, you'd have to mount your horse, hook a cart to it and pull it into town to sell it. You'd also have a complete farm where you could raise crops and various livestock and of course you'd have various women to woo in order to start a family. 

Parker

I would take the full game of the first Darksiders and meld it with the full game of Darksiders 2 so hopefully it would make Darksiders 3.

Good math.

OT:

I would blend the Arkham combat system into a fantasy game like Dragon's Dogma or Final Fantasy.