Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2014 (EU)

zafira1290

It's still three games a month, just one of those games are for ps4 instead now.

But yet the US content still gets three PS3 games. Either way that's still cutting content. I'm just hoping the yearly titles will be something half decent. They'll probably announce it at E3

I like how people just keep shit on the PS PLUS...

if you bought it for a year, you already got your money back with this update only! a year of PS PLUS is worth at least 600 dollars, even more! (if you have all the systems).

i'm happy in any update of the PS PLUS (as long as i don't have the games that they give of course xD)

if you bought it for a year, you already got your money back with this update only! a year of PS PLUS is worth at least 600 dollars, even more! (if you have all the systems).

Exactly. But even funnier is the bitching every single week from US members telling how EU members have everything better, and vice versa.

• Like 1

Okay, now this is a bit ridiculous.

I've stood by Sony for the past few years with their PS+ offerings, and haven't been disappointed once until now. I'm happy to try new things (I'll still get PixelJunk and Lone Survivor probably), but this is a noticeable decline in quality compared to previous releases. And releasing an NBA game in EU/AU regions? Ridiculous. Most of us don't care whatsoever about the NBA (I know I don't care about basketball at all).

This is NOT to say that I don't think PS+ is still a fantastic deal, I'm just a bit disappointed with this month's offerings.

any1 can confirm if this pic is real or fake?

i got this pic from a facebook group

i hope this pic is fake!!

Playstation PLUS USA

I am hoping it is fake because it would mark the first time in the U.S. that they used a crossbuy title as a slot for BOTH ps3 and vita.  It has been that it was just a bonus i.e. Lone survivor was free for ps3 and that month it meant vita had 3 titles instead of their customary 2.  If it is real I think they are testing the waters to see if people will see through the ploy.  All that said I believe it is probably real and those are some really good games overall It would just be the first time in the history of the IGC I have owned ALL of the titles for the month.

Edit: I don't count PS4 because they are just releasing it and I've heard nothing about it.

Edited by dodgedoors

They have better Sales than as by far. I don't know about Asia's IGC.

Me neither, I stick with my US account when it comes to purchases, but why not just get account from other region as well if you really feel it's that big of a deal?

Me neither, I stick with my US account when it comes to purchases, but why not just get account from other region as well if you really feel it's that big of a deal?

I understand you but sometimes it's too much hassle to try and obtain one. Also the getting the top up cards can be a chore. 

Exactly. But even funnier is the bitching every single week from US members telling how EU members have everything better, and vice versa.

People now bitching on every game, they got bioshock and metro on one update and now if it's not the last of us or GTA V, the PS PLUS is a joke.. the really joke is the people who think that way.

• Like 2

I always said it would go downhill after the PS4 released, i guess i was right because so far the only decent month we've had was February.

Free? what happens to my €50 a year then?

I guess it works on the basis that there will be at least one game per year you play and enjoy to completion. More than one you play and enjoy but don't complete. Even if you only play through one AAA title, you've equalized the amount you paid per year based on the RRP of the game itself. As you play more games, you save more. So yes, free.

I suppose it depends on whether you look at paying 50 euros to unlock hundreds and hundreds of euros worth of games as a positive, or whether you look at it as negative because 3 or 4 aren't what you personally feel is acceptable on the occasional month.

People now bitching on every game, they got bioshock and metro on one update and now if it's not the last of us or GTA V, the PS PLUS is a joke.. the really joke is the people who think that way.

People like you are the problem. The enablers. I pay for a service and when it clearly starts dropping in quality I have a right to complain and feel done over and it's quite obvious I'm not the only one who is aggrieved by this. But as long as people bend over and have the mentality of "be grateful for what you get" it'll get worse and worse. It's no different than anything else.

• Like 1

People like you are the problem. The enablers. I pay for a service and when it clearly starts dropping in quality I have a right to complain and feel done over and it's quite obvious I'm not the only one who is aggrieved by this. But as long as people bend over and have the mentality of "be grateful for what you get" it'll get worse and worse. It's no different than anything else.

So becasue of that, Sony never should put the quality as high as it is, becasue (like i said before), now if it's not the last of us or GTA V, ''it's not good enough''. oh and.. who are you to say that the quality going down? the only games that put the quality in the samn level as bioshock, is the last of us or GTA V, and then what? Sony will come to your house and give you a PS Vita for free?

Edited by Gate_Guard
  • Like 1

So becasue of that, Sony never should put the quality as high as it is, becasue (like i said before), now if it's not the last of us or GTA V, ''it's not good enough''. oh and.. who are you to say that the quality going down? the only games that put the quality in the samn level as bioshock, is the last of us or GTA V, and then what? Sony will come to your house and give you a PS Vita for free?

Go have a look at the games from the start of 2013 up to June and compare it to the games from the start of the year to now. (Here's a link for you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region) ) Notice a pattern? In 2013 we got two AAA titles along with a third smaller most months. All of a sudden that second AAA title has disappeared yet the US plus still has theirs so the PS4 game clearly isn't the reason. And what games can you compare to NBA and PES to what we got last year? 

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

Too be honest, I've been a PS+ member for less than a year (1 year in august) and I've got:

• Uncharted 3
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • Mafia 2
  • Far Cry 3 *
  • Metal Gear Rising
  • Remember Me
  • Guacamelee!
  • Metro Last Light *
  • Bioshock Infinite *
  • Tomb Raider *

* games I already owned, so enabled me to resell my retail copies, still top games that people could get of ICG.

These are just a couple of great games I've played, for just 50€... and that doesn't even include some other popular games I haven't played like Borderlands 2 and DMC and lesser known games that I did get and enjoyed like Stealth Inc. And even this is JUST for PS3.

Sure, last couple of months weren't great for me, but who cares. The list up there alone costed something like 400€ if you add up the price of the individual games at the time they appeared in the IGC. And to be honest, last couple of months there weren't many interesting releases (for me) on PS3 to begin with.

I'm sure if you look over the whole year instead of just a couple of months, next year (for me starting at august) will be just as good.

This has nothing to do with being an "enabler". The service didn't drop in "quality". Because I'm sure there are people enjoying these months that you think are bad. And besides the important parts of the service (for me) in a nutshell:

• You get free games that Sony picks for all systems
  • You get save backup features
  • You get automatic patch downloads
  • MP on PS4
  • Discount deals on store items (games, dlc and more)

Saying you feel entitled to AAA titles because you pay 50€ a year is just stupid if you look at the value of the service you're getting.

Edited by Ric_373
  • Like 1

Too be honest, I've been a PS+ member for less than a year (1 year in august) and I've got:

• Uncharted 3
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • Mafia 2
  • Far Cry 3 *
  • Metal Gear Rising
  • Remember Me
  • Guacamelee!
  • Metro Last Light *
  • Bioshock Infinite *
  • Tomb Raider *

* games I already owned, so enabled me to resell my retail copies, still top games that people could get of ICG.

These are just a couple of great games I've played, for just 50€... and that doesn't even include some other popular games I haven't played like Borderlands 2 and DMC and lesser known games that I did get and enjoyed like Stealth Inc. And even this is JUST for PS3.

Sure, last couple of months weren't great for me, but who cares. The list up there alone costed something like 400€ if you add up the price of the individual games at the time they appeared in the IGC. And to be honest, last couple of months there weren't many interesting releases (for me) on PS3 to begin with.

I'm sure if you look over the whole year instead of just a couple of months, next year (for me starting at august) will be just as good.

This has nothing to do with being an "enabler". The service didn't drop in "quality". Because I'm sure there are people enjoying these months that you think are bad. And besides the important parts of the service (for me) in a nutshell:

• You get free games that Sony picks for all systems
  • You get save backup features
  • You get automatic patch downloads
  • MP on PS4
  • Discount deals on store items (games, dlc and more)

Saying you feel entitled to AAA titles because you pay 50€ a year is just stupid if you look at the value of the service you're getting.

It's not a feeling of entitlement. It's just the fact that they're cutting down on the content and I'm not okay with that. You might be but I'm not, If plus wasn't a viable business model offering the games they did for €50 a year they wouldn't have been doing it, so all they're doing is getting greedy to squeeze more money out of it. And as for people who are "enjoying them that you think are bad". The thing about sports games in particular is the people who want them already have them.

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

It's not a felling of entitlement. It's just the fact that they're cutting down on the content and I'm not okay with that. You might be but I'm not, If plus wasn't a viable business model offering the games they did for €50 a year they wouldn't have been doing it, so all they're doing is getting greedy to squeeze more money out of it. And as for people who are "enjoying these months that you think are bad". The thing about sports games in particular is the people who want them already got them. 

so cancel your subscription, whats the problem?

Some people like the service, and pay for it, others don't and so don't.

But don't keep paying for it and comlaining about it - vote with yur wallet. It is, and always has been, the only way to get what you want.