Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N1NJ4_V4MP1R3

Best Combos

11 posts in this topic

After you get all the functions (level 14 I think), you won't use Turn() in most cases, as you can spam super powerful moves and win easy.

For the Performance Tests and the Risk() trophy, spam Void with Tap and Purge as upgrades for constant healing to max hp. You can also use Spark with Bounce and Cull for good damage in between casting Void. Put Flood and Load in Passive slots, flood will heal you and Load will drop off bombs to be set off by Spark. Mask can be used in the 3rd slot in case you get in a jam. You may get unlucky with your early round functions. If you can get Spark with Purge, it makes earlier rounds easier.

For the Agency Tests you will need to use Turn. Just use Void 3 times followed by Mask, striking with Cull for an instant kill. You can use Breach and Ping in Passive slots to enhance your Turn().

this is my build for recurse, it was chewing through everything.

passives: cull, jaunt, breach and bounce

flood with load and ping

void with crash and purge

mask with jaunt and ping

all of it isn't necessary, i eventually turned all limiters off when i hit 24 which is why I'm using 31/32 mem. void 3x to debuff a target, purge is a dot and slow; then drop floods down, load makes it larger and ping allows more casts. and repeat... having two jaunts make "turn" refill much faster and just mask if theres any issues.

1. Get + Bounce + Breach. Battlefield control and setup for...
2. Void + Flood + Get. Damage amp, AoE DPS and crowd-control for...
3. Tap + Void + Ping. Massive AoE dmg and life-steal. Ping for Overkill.
4. Jaunt + Spark + Purge. Mobility with AoE dmg and 6 x homing DPS.
5. Bounce in Passive. Nothing else is needed.

Jaunt is enough to finish the game on its own by simply kiting out of turn.

Nothing survives a 3 x Void and 2 or 3 x Tap stack. 

Pure pwnage.

For Agency and the end-game boss, replace #1 with Mask + Mask for 250% Unmask dmg...not that it's needed. With the remaining 3 MEM, use Jaunt as a Passive for 120% planning during Turn. Jaunt to the target, drop 3 x Void, Mask, 2 x Tap. Boomtastic. Jaunt away while waiting for Turn. Rinse and Repeat.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

this will seriously rock anyone. crash+purge and cull+void(i think? the red thing that increases damage) it will literally get over 1k dmg. did the agency tests in 4 turns.

(...) spam Void with Tap and Purge as upgrades for constant healing to max hp. (...)

For the Agency Tests you will need to use Turn. Just use Void 3 times followed by Mask, striking with Cull for an instant kill. You can use Breach and Ping in Passive slots to enhance your Turn().

Thank you for this set up, I would like to have discovered it by myself, but there are thousands of combinations, Void -> Tap+Purge is the best combo by far on the ones I've tried.

The agency tests are not that hard, you just need to set up a turn() with void 3x, then crash() (it's optional to weaken the target more), then mask() and using cull() for the finish blow. Besides the turn() combo, I strongly suggest to use bounce(), breach(), jaunt() as passives and an optional passive ping()

This makes any agency test a piece of cake.

1. Get + Bounce + Breach. Battlefield control and setup for...

2. Void + Flood + Get. Damage amp, AoE DPS and crowd-control for...

3. Tap + Void + Ping. Massive AoE dmg and life-steal. Ping for Overkill.

4. Jaunt + Spark + Purge. Mobility with AoE dmg and 6 x homing DPS.

5. Bounce in Passive. Nothing else is needed.

I've tried your combo, its not bad, but it actually doesn't crowd control as you said against 3.0 enemies.

Get -> bounce+breach - is extremely good to bring cells to you. Not for battlefield control

Void -> Flood+get - Every time that I've used the nº1 I was attacked by some of the enemies that I've brought towards me

Tap -> Void+ping - it has some use, but it didn't help much (limited range)

Jaunt -> Spark+purge - it's good against the homing missiles that "man" shoots you, but if you're playing against difficult enemies, you won't have time to use jaunt at all.

Edited by DropeRj

I've tried your combo, its not bad, but it actually doesn't crowd control as you said against 3.0 enemies.

Get -> bounce+breach - is extremely good to bring cells to you. Not for battlefield control

Void -> Flood+get - Every time that I've used the nº1 I was attacked by some of the enemies that I've brought towards me

Tap -> Void+ping - it has some use, but it didn't help much (limited range)

Jaunt -> Spark+purge - it's good against the homing missiles that "man" shoots you, but if you're playing against difficult enemies, you won't have time to use jaunt at all.

Get pulls all enemies, 5 at a time, per cast, through barriers, to you. That is the definition of crowd control and sets up for Void x 3, which weakens and holds all enemies in a tight group thanks to the Get upgrade and drops 100s of DPS thanks to Flood. If they make it through that, Tap x 2 (or 3 thanks to Ping) to insta-kill everything on the screen while simultaneously healing you! The whole point is to Get enemies to you and melt their faces with Void and Tap. Kaboom.

If you somehow manage to fuck that up (or don't get the concept of synergy), Jaunt while your Turn recharges for 6 x homing missiles of 70% slowdown & HP degen - there's PLENTY of time to setup your next Turn while you knock their health-bars into the dirt. Or frankly, Jaunt the whole battle - nothing else is strictly needed. It alone will take care of the most difficult enemy, which is Man and his annoying Haircuts.

The only foes Get won't pull are shielded enemies and Young Ladies. But that's where Jaunt comes in handy again. Using nothing but Jaunt (+Spark +Purge) will clean up the 5 Ladies room with 10 Limiters on the 2nd (or more) playthroughs, so they're safe to ignore in all battles. Jaunt to Cheerleaders, hit them with a Void / Tap stack, then Jaunt out of harm's way. Once the shields are down, nuke everything with a pulse.

This isn't theory-crafting. It's a simple, practical, synergistic, safe, effective and highly damaging AoE & DPS build. It's game-breaking and idiot-proof.

Void x 3, Crash, Mask and Cull leaves you highly vulnerable between Turns and is effective for single unit attacks only with its tiny AoE. While it's useful in Agency () it's pretty crap in regular gameplay and Performance (). What happens if you miss Cull, which does happen in boss fights? You've got your only defense on a 10 second cooldown. Run Forest! Run! Good luck outrunning the boss, not to mention Haircuts and dogs...no wonder you need four Passives. I take only one.

this will seriously rock anyone. crash+purge and cull+void(i think? the red thing that increases damage) it will literally get over 1k dmg. did the agency tests in 4 turns.

Sorry mate, that's nuthin'. Drop a Void x 3 + Tap x 3 stack and you'll do significantly more damage. The shadow agent doesn't survive the first Tap with a 2K healthbar, let alone the next two behind it. You only get one shot with Cull and you're fucked between Turns without Jaunt on the bar.

Amateurs...

Edited by ant1th3s1s

Get pulls all enemies, 5 at a time, per cast, through barriers, to you. That is the definition of crowd control and sets up for Void x 3, which weakens and holds all enemies in a tight group thanks to the Get upgrade and drops 100s of DPS thanks to Flood. If they make it through that, Tap x 2 (or 3 thanks to Ping) to insta-kill everything on the screen while simultaneously healing you! The whole point is to Get enemies to you and melt their faces with Void and Tap. Kaboom.

I'm not playing the game right now, but your set-up sounds good, but when I've tried to do get to pull the 5 enemies or more, they all come towards you in different time breaches, so even though it seems a good set-up you still need a second attack to damage any enemies and stagger them, making room for the enemies to hit you because most of the time some of them do not get hit by the second attack.

The jaunt is a good set-up, but if you try Void->Tap+Purge you pretty much don't need much else, you already have a crowd control set-up that automatically heals you. 

I'm not saying that your set-up is bad, but it needs much more practice to perfect it, doing perfectly timed attacks and depending of second attacks was hard for me on later levels, while the other set-up you don't need pretty much anything besides it.

A good set-up for "get" and crowd control is to use the crash->get+(breach or bounce), this pretty much staggers all the enemies up close, leaving you with room to other stuff. I would change your fist attack to this other set-up, it should be more effective, even though it doesn't pull as many enemies as Get-> bounce+Breach.

Don't be offended by someone criticizing your set-up, nobody plays as good as you, but bear in mind that other players should need more easily usable set-ups than trying to have a perfect set-up with advanced uses. The best sometimes it's not the one that does the most damage, but the most effective to everyone, and it varies for each player.

Demanding players...

Void combined with Tap and Purge. You basically just need this combo for every enemy, since it regenerates your health and you become invincible, you don't even need to use Turn with this combo, unless you are fighting with the Men.

If you really need another combo, just use what N1NJ4_ recommended, Cull with Mask and Mask in another slot. Insta Kill for every enemy if you backstab.

As someone who is about a quarter of the way through, some of this stuff is making me cross my eyes. So, how do I equip a thing in multiple slots? Is there a point in the game where Red gets extra Gets or something like that? It'll probably answer itself through natural progression. But all of this sounds really cool and I can't wait to use your guys' info for my second playthrough!

This is my endgame setup 

Passive Breach, Void, Crash and Bounce 

Active 

Void -> Sparks, Crash 

Tap -> Load, Get

Sparks -> Purge

Mask -> Get, Mask

Transistor  vs Transistor fights are extremely easy with this setup, Void twice (sparks makes it do double), Tap, Tap, Tap (usually dead on the second tap) then Mask and wait. 

I got 15k damage in practice using this set up I used mask/get to get them all together waited for mask to replenish started my turn Void, Void, Mask, Tap, Tap, Tap in normal battle it's just a matter of using mask to get them all in the same place and then spamming void and tap.