kamill5011

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy glitch?

19 posts in this topic

I do everything and trophy still dont popped...

I check it in stats in game. EVERYTHING done...

Any help?

Not to be pessimistic, but I think you may have fucked yourself over big style. I had to do 'Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic' twice myself, on account of my stats getting messed up as I played various game-modes online pre-trophy patch - hence my wins weren't valid post-patch. 

However, your somewhat dubious trophy list implies foul play, so that may have glitched your 'Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic' trophy. You may just have to do it all again until you find out what win didn't register properly. 

It is best advised to do all Non-Races(deathmatch, cops n crooks, and co-op missions) before doing all 119 races. You must win in absolutely everything! like both sides in cops and crooks, and having most money in team deathmatches. and make sure to check every stat there is possible and mark it down as you go along.

you might have to do everything all over again. the last thing i had to do for the trophy was a simple deathmatch. for some reason the game never tracked down any of those wins. so i did one and won it and it popped the trophy. so go for a DM. if thats not the case, you are probably missing 1 race out of all 119.

the trophy isn't glitched, just the game sometimes doesn't track stats properly.

If any chance you plan to start all over apart from the previous answers when doing the races as your last try leaving a couple of races for awhile for it to be counted. Ill leave it for a day at least maybe because from what I hear the leadership scores are taken out so its gonna be proven difficult to keep track

So i just finished my checklist (waited about 4 days before went for what i was missing) and "surprise" the trophy did't pop i did DM and team DM got 1st place still nothing, so I'm back at the races... will the trophy pop up as soon as i finish the "missing" race, or i have to do everything again

UPDATE: after repeating 20 canonnball races and 19 free races the trophy popped up :)

Edited by PT_Stewie

So i just finished my checklist (waited about 4 days before went for what i was missing) and "surprise" the trophy did't pop i did DM and team DM got 1st place still nothing, so I'm back at the races... will the trophy pop up as soon as i finish the "missing" race, or i have to do everything again

After every team match you should save to synchronize the match whit the server

After every team match you should save to synchronize the match whit the server

saving will do nothing...singleplayer and multiplayer are completely unrelated...not even the same save files...also no point in saving one race...there is no such thing as races needing time to synchronise...just a myth...the problem is internet connection...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Now that the stats are not tracked properly saving helps actually keep it tracked i saved each time, pese did not and it glitched on pese but popped straight away for myself and the others who saved.. Could be a myth but from what ive seen its not

Now that the stats are not tracked properly saving helps actually keep it tracked i saved each time, pese did not and it glitched on pese but popped straight away for myself and the others who saved.. Could be a myth but from what ive seen its not

I confirm :(

Also tactical i have to save after each win or before turning off my ps3? And another thing after I save I have to wait to allow the stats to track properly? Also when can you help me again xD?

Edited by pese-97

no that is not the reason...saving does nothing...once again there is NO relation between singleplayer and multiplayer...don't believe me?...go into your Game Data Utility from the XMB > you will find a file labeled "Proile"...this is your multiplayer game data file...if u delete it u WILL reset your online progress (i have done it more than once to test it out)...u will also find another file in the Game Data Utility folder that has the save of the singleplayer mission that u last passed...if u delete it your multiplayer status will NOT be affected...when u save your game you will not save to the Profile data but to the singlepayer file mentioned in the latter (check the date and time if u don't believe me)...the Profile data updates automatically every time you finish a game mode online...there is no way of saving directly to it...this is also why there is no point in waiting to do your final win...it is only your connection throughout the match that will affect whether or not it is considered a win...

Furthermore, you should also ask the question why does it not ding for some poeple who saved as well?...have personally helped over 100 people get this trophy and have spent a lot of time trying to understand AWP...i may be the only person who has actually done extensive testing and figured out how it works...it is not just experience from my own unlocking of the trophy...i know many people who did not save and also unlocked the trophy (myself included) so this cannot be the reason why it didn't ding or it would apply to EVERYONE and it does not...for any questions related to AWP and anything related to GTA IV multiplayer please consider having a look at this guide:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/260009-gta-iv-magnificent-multiplayer-mega-guide.html

You may find that is answers any questions you may have...cheers...

no that is not the reason...saving does nothing...once again there is NO relation between singleplayer and multiplayer...don't believe me?...go into your Game Data Utility from the XMB > you will find a file labeled "Proile"...this is your multiplayer game data file...if u delete it u WILL reset your online progress (i have done it more than once to test it out)...u will also find another file in the Game Data Utility folder that has the save of the singleplayer mission that u last passed...if u delete it your multiplayer status will NOT be affected...when u save your game you will not save to the Profile data but to the singlepayer file mentioned in the latter (check the date and time if u don't believe me)...the Profile data updates automatically every time you finish a game mode online...there is no way of saving directly to it...this is also why there is no point in waiting to do your final win...it is only your connection throughout the match that will affect whether or not it is considered a win...

Furthermore, you should also ask the question why does it not ding for some poeple who saved as well?...have personally helped over 100 people get this trophy and have spent a lot of time trying to understand AWP...i may be the only person who has actually done extensive testing and figured out how it works...it is not just experience from my own unlocking of the trophy...i know many people who did not save and also unlocked the trophy (myself included) so this cannot be the reason why it didn't ding or it would apply to EVERYONE and it does not...for any questions related to AWP and anything related to GTA IV multiplayer please consider having a look at this guide:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/260009-gta-iv-magnificent-multiplayer-mega-guide.html

Ok tomorrow I'm going to read the guide, anyway can you please help me? I really want this trophy :)

I just saw your Gta IV guide and i got to say its the best guide for Gta IV i saw so far i am sure it will help alot to all the people still trying to get Gta IV platinum. I dont know if u remember me we boosted Uncharted 3 treasures few times those treasures were a really long grind

Edited by MatejPuk1997

Ok tomorrow I'm going to read the guide, anyway can you please help me? I really want this trophy :)

as far as boosting is concerned either the boosting thread or gaming sessions are probably the best place to start looking for help...as far as i know there are still plenty of people going for this plat...

the boosting thread can be found here:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4166-gta-iv-boosting-thread/page-5

and the gaming seesions here:

https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

since your are looking for AWP help only might be worth creating your own session to increase the chances of finding people online at the same times as you...

and 'sup matej...the UC3 grind was horrible indeed...the IV plat on the other hand is not nearly as bad, at least not the mp trophies...good luck with it...

Edited by ProfBambam55

I have completed all of the possible requirements to get Auf Weidersehen Petrovic.  But I may have missed out on carjackcity.  I got the Teamplayer trophy, Take it For the Team trophy, and also Fly The Coop plus every possible race track.  After completing the last Cannonball track I expected the trophy... no trophy. :(  

55 minutes ago, NewYorkDemons said:

I have completed all of the possible requirements to get Auf Weidersehen Petrovic.  But I may have missed out on carjackcity.  I got the Teamplayer trophy, Take it For the Team trophy, and also Fly The Coop plus every possible race track.  After completing the last Cannonball track I expected the trophy... no trophy. :(  

I got it yesterday and I can tell you that if you do follow religiously the mp trophy guide with your checklist next to you you’ll get it first try. No glitch, no tricks, no doubts. The multiplayer guide from this site is golden text. I’m so glad I deeply studied the guide before I started boosting.

I got AWP using the guide and it popped right on time after the last race. 

The same thing happened for a friend.

Much ado about nothing.

Does anyone want to do the online trophies with me using the Magnificent Multiplayer Guide? I’m very keen if people are up for it.

On 03/06/2020 at 3:44 PM, Mole17 said:

Does anyone want to do the online trophies with me using the Magnificent Multiplayer Guide? I’m very keen if people are up for it.

I’m in dude. Have you managed to make a start on it yet? I would really appreciate it if we could do Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic together! Let me know if you’re up for it and what timezone you’re in. I’m based in the UK so might be tricky if you’re from the States for example.

19 hours ago, MatthewJAli said:

I’m in dude. Have you managed to make a start on it yet? I would really appreciate it if we could do Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic together! Let me know if you’re up for it and what timezone you’re in. I’m based in the UK so might be tricky if you’re from the States for example.

Hello mate. I actually finished all online GTA IV trophies, sorry. You should set up a session, people are always looking to boost this trophy. Happy Hunting 👍🏽