Which Version Should I Get?

HuskiesSymphony

According to the IGN review, the performance of the game on 'last-gen' consoles is significantly reduced when compared to next-gen versions. Here's a link if you want a look: http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/05/29/watch-dogs-playstation-3-review

I recommend waiting for your PS4 (unless you won't get one for another year, in which case the online won't be as fun, if you care about that sort of thing).

I'm having the same problem with a couple of games and I'm just resisting the urge to buy them since when I actually do get a PS4 the games I want will be far cheaper, so for now I'm just collecting the games I want for PS3 and the last few games that aren't released for PS4 (Borderlands Pre-Sequel/ Tales of Xillia 2) and working through my backlog.

I'm also not sure if I can justify £50 for one game so I'll be waiting for price drops even when I do pick up a PS4.

Personally I'll be sticking with PS3 as much as possible in this situation, I'm not gonna jump to PS4 for awhile so by the time I did get a PS4 there will probably be better games for it out. Sure there might be some slight improvement but if the game was made with last gen in mind it's hardly gonna be pushing the limits.

• Like 2

I'm having the same problem with a couple of games and I'm just resisting the urge to buy them since when I actually do get a PS4 the games I want will be far cheaper, so for now I'm just collecting the games I want for PS3 and the last few games that aren't released for PS4 (Borderlands Pre-Sequel/ Tales of Xillia 2) and working through my backlog.

I'm also not sure if I can justify £50 for one game so I'll be waiting for price drops even when I do pick up a PS4.

Don't think Borderlands Pre-Sequel will ever come out on PS4, because of the coding/program Gearbox used to make then game, they made it for PS3. They'd have to completely start over to release with PS4 and it probably wouldn't be cost effective...

Don't think Borderlands Pre-Sequel will ever come out on PS4, because of the coding/program Gearbox used to make then game, they made it for PS3. They'd have to completely start over to release with PS4 and it probably wouldn't be cost effective...

That's what I said, ''games that aren't released for PS4''. I know it's not for PS4, neither is Xillia 2.