[DLC] All 4 Special Robots Location (WIP -Not All Available YET)

@BlackTorito Many thanks for the guide.

I looked for about 30 minutes for a clock and couldn't find it. Even if I had found it, I don't understand why it wasn't :square: to interact with the clock and not 'options', considering 'options' only brings up the map. I didn't have a clue who the character was as I have never played Bloodborne, but after you mentioned the character in the video, I was able to guess the date by looking up the dlc in the PlayStation Store, so not a total fail on my part 😂. At least I'll know what to do for the other three characters if they follow suit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RSmark84 said:

You might want to add to your guide these bots won't spawn until you complete the game, beating the final 1994 tech demo boss.

I've just redownloaded the game to find out why the bot doesn't appear. 

If like me. You have finished the game way back in 2020 etc you'll need a save file of it. Or you'll have to play it all over again.

Thanks will put a comment.

Just curious, does the game tell you a new robot appeared in the jungle if you didn’t beat the game?

34 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

Thanks will put a comment.

Just curious, does the game tell you a new robot appeared in the jungle if you didn’t beat the game?

It doesn't. I was wondering what was going on seeing as I had updated but hadn't finished the game. As soon as I finished and headed back the message popped

• Like 1

Ooh, so that's why I couldn't get all new trophies... :D

If I look the details on trophy list and the icons shown, it seems that 2nd relates to Ape Escape related quest,3rd would be Returnal Selene quest, and 4th maybe Gran Turismo related?

Oh well, i went through all the levels and it was fun regardless!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, SABRETOOTH1971 said:

I downloaded the game again, 100% save from the cloud, got the message when starting the jungle, no clock. What gives?!

And you walked into the bush near the hunter to spawn in the bot?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DeidaraSasori said:

Are you sure the others arent obtainable? It has 0,1% on playstation meaning someone earned them. ( Unless they hacked but I think you cant hack ps5 trophies)

The 0.1% is likely a developer making sure they unlock. It happens pretty often.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

The computer screens in Secret Labo may be a hint, there's four of them and each seem to have an object on them. I noticed one had a unique screen of a bunch of plants and you needed a plant to unlock the first one. Second screen has a chicken type animal, but I walked around Memory Meadow by the Ape Escape bot and tried everything and nothing triggered it. I even went offline and set the date forward and relaunched the program and that didn't change anything.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 4

Basing on the trophy icons I am guessing the other three will be Ape Escape, Gran Turismo, and Returnal. So if it's like this it will be their release dates, or a release date tied to one of their properties.

12 minutes ago, BritTwit said:

There's actually a mission room in the Labo area, as of today, it says 88 days until next mission. So I'm guessing that's next trophy.

More like the release date of the new game. It's for preorder in the store with the 6th September as date.

If they release the 4 chars periodic til game release, I'd expect like roughly three week gaps between them.

I thought the 88 days referred to the new game's launch, especially how the portal below the clock takes you to the store to buy the game.

I downloaded my platinum save from ps plus cloud and got the messages popping up about the new portal appearing and a special bot in the Jungle. I missed the bot though (about to watch vid above), and for some reason had a real hard time using the monkey suit to climb the rocks. Strange.

21 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

And you walked into the bush near the hunter to spawn in the bot?

This^^ Some peoples don't find it because some video guides don't mention it or miss it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Such a weird way to do trophies, listing all 5 together but having only 1 be obtainable until who knows when.

I guess I'll wait until all the bots are out before getting started.

Edited by Umdytr
  • Like 4