Telltale Releasing The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us On PS4

Parker

I knew The Walking Dead Season Two would eventually come to PS4 and I was right. What I didn't guess was TWD: Season One and The Wolf Among Us would be coming too, but luckily for me, they are. 

WD-S2-platforms.jpg

Today, we can confirm that The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series – Season One, The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series - Season Two and The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Games Series will be coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year. Furthermore, The Walking Dead - Season Two and The Wolf Among Us will be released as retail discs for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 following their continuing success as digital downloads.

WD-GOTY-platforms.jpg

We will have confirmed release date availability soon, but in the meantime, you can pre-order disc versions now from your favorite retailer.

TWAU-platforms.jpg

Stay tuned here and follow telltalegames on Twitter for the latest news on all of our titles!

Source: Telltale Games

awesome_to_the_max.gif

I don't think I'll be purchasing TWD: Season One again (bought it on PS3 and Vita) but I know for sure I'll be purchasing Season Two and The Wolf Among Us. I'm hoping they'll run better too because the only complaint I had about The Walking Dead was the slowdown I experienced. 

Parker

• Like 3